Girl I liked embarrassed me in front of class and then rejected me. How to get over it?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
This girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gather around to see the slides that we were supposed to present. I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.

It sounded like a flirtatious joke, so I asked her out anyways. Once class was over I approached her and asked her if she wanted to get a coffee with me and a friend and she said no and made up an excuse.

I feel bad about asking her out and at one time thought she liked me. How to get over it?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616, AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Coffee with me and a friend?

Netflix and chill

over regardless

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
over regardless
jefferson

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Sloots gonna Sloot they won’t be worth anything in a couple of years

Sloots gonna Sloot they won’t be worth anything in a couple of years
We studied together once and told her that I have no real friends and felt lonely.

Women have no emotions for men who they are not interested in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
We studied together once and told her that I have no real friends.

Bro don’t do that she probably thought you were a loser. Although if you were a chad she’d think mysterious jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
We studied together once and told her that I have no real friends and felt lonely.

don't do that...

Didn't read, but rape her

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
just rape some foid to get to know that sex is overrated

Go for girls ur looksmatch or below, the good looking ones get too much attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
rapes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Find where she lives and poop in her mailbox/staircase

Cry the infliction of your subhumanity. Then get treated like a subhuman again, and cry again, again, again, and again, then go ER as you realize that you have nothing to look out far, therefore, nothing to lose, and that only vengeance could provide you some last resort satisfactory positive sensation.

Last edited:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1680
Start a fight

That is some sad shit, man.

This girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gather around to see the slides that we were supposed to present. I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.

It sounded like a flirtatious joke, so I asked her out anyways. Once class was over I approached her and asked her if she wanted to get a coffee with me and a friend and she said no and made up an excuse.

I feel bad about asking her out and at one time thought she liked me. How to get over it?
Didn’t read yet but GO ER

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and FatJattMofo
The Chad's are really bullying the non-Chad's on this site.

Scratch her up with a sharpened coat hanger Patrick Bateman style.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553