Girl I matched and was willing to meet a few years ago

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Now has 100k+ followers just fucking lol

When I spoke to her she had like 2-3k

These days, she wouldn't even spit in my direction. It's pro rugby/football players for her now

If you meet / match a hot girl, you better act fast because any one of them can gain status in an instant

And once they do, you're invisible

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, nobodyspecial369, Chadethnic101 and 23 others
Should have chained her up in your basement, incel. Now she's gone forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, dirtydorito, looksmaxmax and 4 others

These days, she wouldn't even spit in my direction. It's pro rugby/football players for her now

View attachment 2059006View attachment 2059008

If you meet / match a hot girl, you better act fast because any one of them can gain status in an instant

Yeah but you’re a micro celeb on a niche incel forum. She’s the one getting status mogged here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Thinking_Machine, 5'8manlet and 17 others
Does she fog your gf?

What is wrong with the water in UK? Haven’t seen one British foid who looks feminine or fucksble but ig that same water also creates robust gigachads like maher double edged sword shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23778, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
It's brutal that I never fucked an absolute stacycel fogger like this and I never will

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 20399 and forevergymcelling
i'm so used to them flaking on me i just don't bother

I wouldn’t spit in her direction on my worst day

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
What is wrong with the water in UK? Haven’t seen one British foid who looks feminine or fucksble but ig that same water also creates robust gigachads like maher double edged sword shit innit
She's Australian

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
Does she fog your gf?
She tit mogs my gf to oblivion
My gf ass mogs her to oblivion

face around the same level but different pheno/appeal

Last edited:
mid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
Who cares if she has 100k followers, is she going to suck your dick better because of it? The opposite is most likely true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and tyronelite

imagine the trajectory your life would’ve taken had you dated her. Every other girl would compare themselves to her and would want to date you too for validation.

Who cares if she has 100k followers, is she going to suck your dick better because of it? The opposite is most likely true.
Not the point

The point is now that she's semi famous there will be 500 pro athletes and male models in her DMs, you can't compete
where as when she was a nobody she had way less exposure to these guys

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Trilogy, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Is there a girl in UK that reaches the stacylite facially besides Katy Perry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Not the point

The point is now that she's semi famous there will be 500 pro athletes and male models in her DMs, you can't compete
where as when she was a nobody she had way less exposure to these guys
Ehh doesn't really matter pro athletes and male models get texted First, or they find those 3k followers account somehow, if you're bound to be ghosted you Will anyway

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Her skull looks robust as fuck- not my type tbh but she’s a chad factory

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 23558
Her skull looks robust as fuck- not my type tbh but she’s a chad factory
This isn't about her looks, I've matched with and fucked hotter girls than this

It's the status pill / just be first pill

Once a girl gains status it's fucking over for you

She will only want high status men, and they will flood her inbox instantly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20399, BigLooks22 and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Those kind of females wont date chad too

They want and seek mostly status maybe money like have prestige to date some athlete, famous guys etc

So she can post frauded selfies with him on IG and masturbate to dopamine rush

These types never put phone out of hand never..even sleep with iphone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Mewton, Xangsane and 1 other person
mid

nice body tho

I followed, then unfollowed a girl because I was catfished by her profile picture, she had like 4k followers

Then her 2+ million followers friend started showcasing her suspiciously often and now she has 100k

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Trilogy and Deleted member 16474
Why don’t I have that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Those kind of females wont date chad too

They want and seek mostly status maybe money like have prestige to date some athlete, famous guys etc

These types never put phone out of hand never..even sleep with iphone
having a partner that is succesfull/rich/interesting is far better for your own life quality than having a partner that is just hot.

a stacy is fun to fuck for a couple of months, after that ur gonna get tired of her if she doesn't have a good personality or interesting life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Johnnybegood and oldcell
Ur 100% gay if u don’t think she’s fuckable

Attachments

• E73FFDD9-256C-4071-8215-84C465BCF6C7.jpeg
    E73FFDD9-256C-4071-8215-84C465BCF6C7.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
This isn't about her looks, I've matched with and fucked hotter girls than this

It's the status pill / just be first pill

Once a girl gains status it's fucking over for you

She will only want high status men, and they will flood her inbox instantly
No way u fucked girls hotter than this

Following doesn’t really matter lol

Ik a chick who has 2K & gets regularly DM’d by athletes / blue check niggas

• +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16474, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
No way u fucked girls hotter than this
Watch her face carefully she is whole body halo and agles fraud + makeup

If u count body still 10x more smv than regular chad

She looks like a fun fuck, not the hottest women but attractive and slim thick good for fucking,

having a partner that is succesfull/rich/interesting is far better for your own life quality than having a partner that is just hot.

a stacy is fun to fuck for a couple of months, after that ur gonna get tired of her if she doesn't have a good personality or interesting life tbh.
wdf is this blue -pilled logic,most people have basic personalities, Most men value youth,beauty and fiertility, they don't care if the women is interesting or has a great personality and a interesting life. This notion that hot women are idiots or lack personality is foolish. Its the same stupid stuff men say about attractive men who have a sports stars body, muh dumb jock.

Welcome to existing as a female. You simply can't lose.

• +1
Reactions: charlesmog
This is me but with looksmax.org notifications

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell

That's the hardest cope ive seen from you for a while as it should be obvious Stacy has all of those three features. The interesting/ stories to tell side out of those three is the one that is usually kept behind doors and in private conversation.

100k followers doesnt mean shit tbh...

Seen it happen with one girl and an artist, different accounts, unrelated. Obviously, the artist still gets back to comments but of course, at least, the only way to ever get their attention is by messaging to stories.

Scrolling back at her account, it's interesting to see how there's so much shit from her account now gone upon visiting last time.
Because? From a general standpoint business-wise or getting high SMV.

i agree followers don't mean shit its about how attractive the person is.

You think if this women below has 200 followers vs that other women who has 100k followers iam gonna pick the less attractive women with more followers. Only women care about followers and thats only if its attached to some kind of wealth/resources or REAL status like sports star or famous music performer.

Depends. I agree that an interesting personality is extremely important for a relationship. But if your gf is famous on Instagram or a model that doesn’t make her automatically interesting and it also means that she will constantly get approached by high status chads who you can’t compete with.
Honestly I think an ideal wife is neither rich nor high status/famous. She should be hot and have a great personality that’s all.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Depends. I agree that an interesting personality is extremely important for a relationship. But if your gf is famous on Instagram or a model that doesn’t make her automatically interesting and it also means that she will constantly get approached by high status chads who you can’t compete with.
Honestly I think an ideal wife is neither rich nor high status/famous. She should be hot and have a great personality that’s all.
great personality also depends on the person.

if you are very active you ideally want a very active girlfriend to do shit together with.
if u like to go clubbing/raving, u want a girl with a similar lifestyle, etc.

if this doesn't match, u gonna get bored/tired of her eventually. Cuz then all you really do is fuck, eat and sleep together, nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
dam that’s a crazy story. makes me think that the girl next door who doesn’t have a big social media following is better