The helmet:
3952732 huntcap

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Crisick and socialcel
3953428 3934929 3601150 1692516647925

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 51781, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Everyone Is gl and Slayer here while i'm supposed to be the only ugly dude?? I don't buy those fucking larps. If you're so Slayer why the fuck do you come on an anynomous internet forum bragging? Drop address and let's confronto HEIGHT. Let's confront height Bro. Fuck off. All those internet people ain't shit. I'm about that real life

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Everyone Is gl and Slayer here while i'm supposed to be the only ugly dude?? I don't buy those fucking larps. If you're so Slayer why the fuck do you come on an anynomous internet forum bragging? Drop address and let's confronto HEIGHT. Let's confront height Bro. Fuck off. All those internet people ain't shit. I'm about that real life
idk bro i'm 6'3
i never shittalked anyone's height except those who are 5'9 and below like @forevergymcelling
but i don't care if you heightmog me either

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and forevergymcelling
idk bro i'm 6'3
i never shittalked anyone's height except those who are 5'9 and below like @forevergymcelling
but i don't care if you heightmog me either
I want to throw hands Bro so tired of those internet people bragging about their so special Life on an anonymous dark forum. Who the fuck are those people eh??

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Crisick
I want to throw hands Bro so tired of those internet people bragging about their so special Life on an anonymous dark forum. Who the fuck are those people eh??
true man
but i'm a real case lol
easiest fraudsters to spot are ones like fraudrisick and wishiwaschicococo

true man
but i'm a real case lol
easiest fraudsters to spot are ones like fraudrisick and wishiwaschicococo
Bro if i Met crisick irl i would make his fillers migrate to his brain. What the fuck are those larps about being a real estate investors? He Is a fucking freelance video editor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Crisick
Bro if i Met crisick irl i would make his fillers migrate to his brain. What the fuck are those larps about being a real estate investors? He Is a fucking freelance video editor
sometimes you justify his looks and sometimes not? i don't get it. he's a clear fraud and the joke of this forum.

sometimes you justify his looks and sometimes not? i don't get it. he's a clear fraud and the joke of this forum.
Still gets fucking worshipped, all this retards drooling over him, you're a real chad broooo i want to be like you brooooo. What a fucking joke. Successful people don't know what's a forum, only use Instagram to text sluts and that's all their internet usage

why cant i slay anything?

Still gets fucking worshipped, all this retards drooling over him, you're a real chad broooo i want to be like you brooooo. What a fucking joke. Successful people don't know what's a forum, only use Instagram to text sluts and that's all their internet usage
bro there's some truth to crisick's looks but def def not a chad or any close to it
without his poses and squinting and how people see him day to day he's most likely mid htn
he simply doesn't have the harmony to be anything aboive it

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2