Girl I wanna date has the weekend full of plans. Need advice

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I basically wrote back and forth with this girl since a while. I offered her to meet this weekend. Her answer was: On friday I need to look for my little cousin till 10PM. On Saturday I have a bday party and on Sunday also plans.
Should I still invest in this girl or next her?
I guess if she would really be interested she could have taken the time for me also... Am I right?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Just move on dawg. She's just making shit up as she goes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, watah, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Just move on dawg. She's just making shit up as she goes.
This ⬆️⬆️⬆️, if the girl really wanted you she would have dropped or at least made plans for you bhai

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LuckyBeast
Maybe just keep her around but don't put in much of an effort just try to get her to like you and use known tactics of getting her to want you. It'd probably be the most beneficial way of going about it since you at least talk a little. If you don't see much progress then drop her.

I answered her: Good plans, have fun.
She then answered: So then when would you have time?
Me: Tomorrow or Tuesday.
Her: Tomorrow I told you I cant. So Tuesday maybe.

I then made a joke: hmm we could, but I dont know for what (since she has already told me the exact same sentence when si wanted to have a phone call with her).
She now immediately responded: Ah I guess this will lead to nothing.

I have to note that she already flaked 2 dates. So I guess she only wants to play with me.

• +1
Reactions: username1000
I basically wrote back and forth with this girl since a while. I offered her to meet this weekend. Her answer was: On friday I need to look for my little cousin till 10PM. On Saturday I have a bday party and on Sunday also plans.
Should I still invest in this girl or next her?
I guess if she would really be interested she could have taken the time for me also... Am I right?
First time man?
If a girl wants to hang around with you she will make it clear, she doesn't like you

• +1
Reactions: username1000
First time man?
If a girl wants to hang around with you she will make it clear, she doesn't like you
I know, but then why is she responding to all my messages since 2 weeks? It barely takes more than 20min for her.
Also we made out in a club and she called me handsome.

I answered her: Good plans, have fun.
She then answered: So then when would you have time?
Me: Tomorrow or Tuesday.
Her: Tomorrow I told you I cant. So Tuesday maybe.

I then made a joke: hmm we could, but I dont know for what (since she has already told me the exact same sentence when si wanted to have a phone call with her).
She now immediately responded: Ah I guess this will lead to nothing.

I have to note that she already flaked 2 dates. So I guess she only wants to play with me.
This is brutal ,she wrote “Tuesday maybe” she’s talking to you like she’s superior and your lucky to be even texting her,block that whore asap