Girl I was dating that mocked me about height ( muh shit test) is dating 6'4" men

N

Nation

Platinum
Im 5’8.5”, I Always wear High top af1 and 1 inch lifts. Im starting to think about upgrading my lifts and using 2 inches ( or maybe 3).

Shes 5'7"; and overall Better looking than me. Her sister bf Is 6'2" while her sis Is 5'3". She 100% feeling insecure about my height.

' you look like a 15 yo boy from behind ' + smiling/laughing
' look at the shoulder, we are the same height '
' now in taller ' ( while we are walking in the street)
' in this Pic you look a lot taller than me, unfortunately this isnt the reality '
" look how skinny you are " (even if I go.to the gym and im ripped but 72 kilos)
OFC She even told me something like ' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '

These aren’t shit tests, I always reply back with silence or using sarcasm, when she’s saying these things she has an irritated tone like a teacher who’s telling what’s not good to a kid.
Seriously what do you think?

Well after 6 months she started dating men she knew from clubs...all above 6'2".
Of course some of them pumped and dumped her but she literally went for Chad/male models.
I feel mogged and humiliated aince Im the bad comparison in her mind, she probably thought she was doing charity with me.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AngryShortMale, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
entertaining a stupid whore

couldnt be me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, AngryShortMale, Jaded and 13 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and User28823
JFL if ur girlfriend say that and ur still dating her, I'm not surprised that she cheated on u based on what she have said. she's a whore. sorry those things happens man good luck on finding a good girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AngryShortMale, greycel and 5 others
Wtf you should've broke up with her when she said that you look like a kid.Judging from the way she treats you,you are probably a simp which explains why she felt confident enough to belittle you, she wouldn't do that if she knew there would be consequences.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AngryShortMale, drimprovement and 3 others
Go ER bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Women like to push boundaries to see what they can get away with and test your limits. You need to discipline them next time after the first instance of her testing you, you have to set the boundary then and there or it will continue like it did for you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and WhoTookVendetta
JFL if ur girlfriend say that and ur still dating her, I'm not surprised that she cheated on u based on what she have said. she's a whore. sorry those things happens man good luck on finding a good girlfriend
OP cucked his dignity for easy fuck so she did the next move, natural selection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, microsoft and 4lt.Real
ive 100% seen this exact thread before, word for word

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, WhoTookVendetta and microsoft
You're a fag who probably gets off to this kinda stuff and is beating his shrimp right now, if not then you're a weak cuck with no backbone who should be ashamed of himself.

Kill yourself either way tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
OFC She even told me something like ' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '
She didn't leave because you are short, she left you because she couldn't respect you if you don't respect yourself thus she felt disgusted with you and lost all feelings. No foid wants a guy who doesn't respect himself.

You could have fucked her, started distancing yourself, and watched something unbelievable happen between you both jfl. Gotta know the game

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
cut her off stop being cucked

Im 5’8.5”, I Always wear High top af1 and 1 inch lifts. Im starting to think about upgrading my lifts and using 2 inches ( or maybe 3).

Shes 5'7"; and overall Better looking than me. Her sister bf Is 6'2" while her sis Is 5'3". She 100% feeling insecure about my height.

' you look like a 15 yo boy from behind ' + smiling/laughing
' look at the shoulder, we are the same height '
' now in taller ' ( while we are walking in the street)
' in this Pic you look a lot taller than me, unfortunately this isnt the reality '
" look how skinny you are " (even if I go.to the gym and im ripped but 72 kilos)

These aren’t shit tests, I always reply back with silence or using sarcasm, when she’s saying these things she has an irritated tone like a teacher who’s telling what’s not good to a kid.
Seriously what do you think?

Well after 6 months she started dating men she knew from clubs...all above 6'2".
Of course some of them pumped and dumped her but she literally went for Chad/male models.
I feel mogged and humiliated aince Im the bad comparison in her mind, she probably thought she was doing charity with me.
Bro you have to move on, you're actually pretty decent looking and she was just some random chick that will keep getting pumped and dumped. Forget her and just seek women for your own pleasure, dont invest emotion or ego into them anymore. If you can fuck a girl then thats all that really matters, anything they say past that point is moot since you can just instantly ditch them after if you feel like it. If a woman has shit behavior to you then it just ends with her getting pumped and dumped regardless of whether its by a guy thats 5'8 or 6'4.

• +1
Everytime I tried to confront her she was like " this isnt an offence " or she would say that in a joking manner

She didn't leave because you are short, she left you because she couldn't respect you if you don't respect yourself thus she felt disgusted with you and lost all feelings. No foid wants a guy who doesn't respect himself.

You could have fucked her, started distancing yourself, and watched something unbelievable happen between you both jfl. Gotta know the game
I walked away many times but she actually didnt respect me because she wasnt physically attracted

Wtf you should've broke up with her when she said that you look like a kid.Judging from the way she treats you,you are probably a simp which explains why she felt confident enough to belittle you, she wouldn't do that if she knew there would be consequences.
I left her when she told me I looked like a kid, the problem is she would be like " i didnt say that to offend you, I even told you your body is good " ( but she was def talking about height)

The fact that they’re chad facially is all that matters here. Height is irrelevant except as a determining factor amongst facially chad males.

It’s not a shit test. She’s not into you and doesn’t respect you

You’re not good looking enough, don’t have enough mass in your body to look threatening, don’t have a large penis, or don’t have a high paying well respected career. Pick which ones suit you

not good looking enough
IMG 1580
IMG 1579

don’t have enough mass in your body to look threatening
IMG 1581

don’t have a large penis
Not sending this gay ass shit, but if you did have a big penis.. whenever your women would try to make a joke about you, you could always say “all my height went to my dick”, or insinuate you dickmog ppl who are even 7ft (if you have above 7inches)

high paying well respected career
IMG 1582

Honestly, the one out of all of these which is the direct reason for why she is thinking the way she is, is because she doesn’t feel that safe around you. Because she doesn’t think you are capable enough.
Forget foids, most guys are idiots when it comes to knowing how capable somebody is at fighting. Everyone assumes bigger/taller is automatically better. Which whilst there is a correlation, other things matter more.

Knowing how to fight >>> mass weight >> reach/limb length > height

And the entire reason women even go for height is because they think the taller guy can beat others in a fight. "my man would beat your man", is the mentality when they compare bf heights. They’re completely oblivious

But if you explained this to your chick and you were actually a good fighter, she would do anything for you.

All I say is to check this thread, I made some very informative posts under here:

There’s a reason I picked the Joe rogan picture. It’s because not only does he have good mass, but his skills are crazy intimidating. In fact they are the best in the world. He legit is not even a professional, yet has the hardest kick ever known to mankind. He has generated the most lethal force using his body than any other human ever has!!!
IMG 1584

World Record kick

You think his wife will be worrying for her safety, when her man has the world record for most lethal force using their body. When her man can shatter bones in men who are even roided 7ft giants.

If you are short, learn how to fight. 99.9% don’t know how to fight well enough.
Height means quite literally jack shit (coming from someone 6ft).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and saint
Please fuck the shit out of her and then break up with her after you bust. She will be insecure foreever

View attachment 3088078View attachment 3088079

View attachment 3088082

Not sending this gay ass shit, but if you did have a big penis.. whenever your women would try to make a joke about you, you could always say “all my height went to my dick”, or insinuate you dickmog ppl who are even 7ft (if you have above 7inches)

View attachment 3088084

Honestly, the one out of all of these which is the direct reason for why she is thinking the way she is, is because she doesn’t feel that safe around you. Because she doesn’t think you are capable enough.
Forget foids, most guys are idiots when it comes to knowing how capable somebody is at fighting. Everyone assumes bigger/taller is automatically better. Which whilst there is a correlation, other things matter more.

And the entire reason women even go for height is because they think the taller guy can beat others in a fight. "my man would beat your man", is the mentality when they compare bf heights. They’re completely oblivious

But if you explained this to your chick and you were actually a good fighter, she would do anything for you.

All I say is to check this thread, I made some very informative posts under here:

There’s a reason I picked the Joe rogan picture. It’s because not only does he have good mass, but his skills are crazy intimidating. In fact they are the best in the world. He legit is not even a professional, yet has the hardest kick ever known to mankind. He has generated the most lethal force using his body than any other human ever has!!!
View attachment 3088090
World Record kick

You think his wife will be worrying for her safety, when her man has the world record for most lethal force using their body. When her man can shatter bones in men who are even roided 7ft giants.

If you are short, learn how to fight. 99.9% don’t know how to fight well enough.

All of this means nothing if you have an AR-15 pointed to your chest...

• +1
View attachment 3088078View attachment 3088079

View attachment 3088082

View attachment 3088084

View attachment 3088090
World Record kick

You are beyond repair man :forcedsmile:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back