Girl Im dating is embarassed of going out with me and she doesnt want to introduce her female friends to me

N

Nation

Platinum
I think its kind of oofy doofy thing, she takes a lot of pictures of us as a couple for Instagram but thats all. Everytime we go out she makes bad comments/jokes about my height, Im 5'8" and shes 5'7". Today she even made comments about a tall actor saying he wasnt good looking " but hes so tall " ( passive aggressive maybe?).
Well she went clubbing with her single female friend even if I didnt want her to go.
" You're not someone made for clubs, you're shy. I just want to be with her, it would not be the same with you"
The next day " yesterday everybody approached us ahahah"
I tried to tell her it wasnt right and she was like " if theres no trust we cant go on ".

But the biggest problem is that if I say something funny shes like " you're such a character ', she sees me as a toddler and I dont feel she has attraction even if the sex life is good.
I dont know what to think, basically Im good for Instagram since my height isnt shown but Im not good to be introduced to her friends because Im not GL enough.

what do you think?
Just break up is obvious but I feel like she sees me as toddler/puppy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, galvin8101 and Chadeep
You just love getting cucked don’t you I remember ur old posts

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, BeanletMogger and galvin8101
It's time to respect yourself man,

• +1
Reactions: undefined64 and BeanletMogger
Just dump her, and dump her a really brutaly way. you'll feel better after, you cant let her treat u like trash for free.
Everytime in my life i've met people who think they deserved better they got nothing

Last edited:
Mirin getting cucked by gf so hard

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101
Jokes aside, I feel sorry for you. No one should be treated like that. She‘s a devil.

Beat the shit out of her for all she said, be a man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back