Girl I’m dating is using me for Instagram but she’s embarassed to go out with me because we are the same height

N

Nation

Platinum
Im 5’8.5”, I Always wear High top af1 and 1 inch lifts. Im starting to think about upgrading my lifts and using 2 inches ( or maybe 3).

Shes 5'7"; busty and overall Better looking than me. Her sister bf Is 6'2" while her sis Is 5'3". She 100% feeling insecure about my height.

' you look like a 15 yo boy from behind ' + smiling/laughing
' look at the shoulder, we are the same height '
' now in taller ' ( while we are walking in the street)
' in this Pic you look a lot taller than me, unfortunately this isnt the reality '
OFC She even told me something like ' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '

These aren’t shit tests, I always reply back with silence or using sarcasm, when she’s saying these things she has an irritated tone like a teacher who’s telling what’s not good to a kid.
Seriously what do you think?

• So Sad
Reactions: h111
Just ignore it, despite 5’8.5 being the average height (assuming youre in the west) foids will never think its enough. And don’t even get started on trying to keep increasing your height boosters. Eventually theyre gonna have to come off and its only a temporary fraud. Even in a dream scenario where you are 6’3, your oneitis will be dreaming of a 6’4 guy. Just brutal how materialistic and shallow foids are, probably because of social media