Girl I'm speaking to told me she was a "social person"

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Her
  • She said she likes being outside and hanging around with her friends.
  • She doesn't want to be the type of person that stays home nor does she want her husband to be home all day.
  • Described herself as outgoing and social.

Me:
  • Spend almost every waking hour rotting in my bedroom - don't even get up to go into living room.
  • I WFH mostly so I rot even more
  • Only time I go out is to get grocery or gym - which I usually do at night.
  • I have zero social circle and can be introverted.

I told her in marriage things change but she didn't budge. She lives abroad. I know we are not compatible but my inceldom is on the line here she's my last hope :feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, uksucks, butterworld and 3 others
absolutely over do not even try big bro

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
it will fail
she will cheat
don't risk a heartbreak
goodluck
💋

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, truthhurts, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Her
  • She said she likes being outside and hanging around with her friends.
  • She doesn't want to be the type of person that stays home nor does she want her husband to be home all day.
  • Described herself as outgoing and social.

Me:
  • Spend almost every waking hour rotting in my bedroom - don't even get up to go into living room.
  • I WFH mostly so I rot even more
  • Only time I go out is to get grocery or gym - which I usually do at night.
  • I have zero social circle and can be introverted.

I told her in marriage things change but she didn't budge. She lives abroad. I know we are not compatible but my inceldom is on the line here she's my last hope :feelsree:
yea if a girl has even a single friend thats a no go

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels, Alucard69 and 1 other person
it will fail
she will cheat
don't risk a heartbreak
goodluck
💋
As pathetic as it sounds I'm only trying because I have no hope. She's the complete opposite of me.

She said she's religious and to me a virgin girl is like the holy grail. I don't fucking understand how she can be "religious" and be so outdoorsy.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and truthhurts
please do some chadfishing with dellisola and post results :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks and SecularIslamist
please do some chadfishing with dellisola and post results :feelsgood:
Every app out there requires verification. I wanna do staceyfishing instead. I would even fucking pay a HTB girl to verify but I can't find one.

• JFL
As pathetic as it sounds I'm only trying because I have no hope. She's the complete opposite of me.

She said she's religious and to me a virgin girl is like the holy grail. I don't fucking understand how she can be "religious" and be so outdoorsy.
you aren't pathetic because I know your case
it's not good
don't put yourself down, you want to go for it? sure, do it, but do not keep your hopes or expectations high, and her being a virgin....ehhh i don't really believe it, still, shoot your shot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
Every app out there requires verification. I wanna do staceyfishing instead. I would even fucking pay a HTB girl to verify but I can't find one.
Damn didn’t know that you have to verify yourself. With what? ID type shit? I’m living under a rock lately tbh:ogre:

Damn didn’t know that you have to verify yourself. With what? ID type shit? I’m living under a rock lately tbh:ogre:
Nah selfie verification just to sign up. If you do ID verification you get an extra verified tick. This is the case on Hinge I think.

Do you know any Reddit or e-whores? I'm m willing to pay up to $50. But only that high if she looks like a supermodel or something. If they're MTB+ I'm gonna pay $20 max

• JFL
Nah selfie verification just to sign up. If you do ID verification you get an extra verified tick. This is the case on Hinge I think.

Do you know any Reddit or e-whores? I'm m willing to pay up to $50. But only that high if she looks like a supermodel or something. If they're MTB+ I'm gonna pay $20 max
Pay that money to me bro. I would have my first savings for surgeries :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Do you know any Reddit or e-whores? I'm m willing to pay up to $50. But only that high if she looks like a supermodel
She gonna charge more than 50 bucks, if she looks like a supermodel :lul::lul::lul:
or something. If they're MTB+ I'm gonna pay $20 max