Girl in class won't stop talking to me...

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Before you say anything she is below average looking, 3-4/10 with pig pheno and slight mustache. She constantly sits next to me in class and asks me bullshit questions. Today she asked me "if you could change your name, would you?", I said "No, I like my name", instantly I told her she wanted to change her name and she asked "is it because I have an ugly name?" and I said "No, because you asked the question" and she giggled and said I should work as a psychologist jfl. She even begged me if she could have a sip from my soda and I reluctlantly agreed. She insisted we worked together on a huge project but didn't show up to class like three times in a row so I left the project and did my own thing and she was sad because of it. She also kind of slightly roasts/insults me to a small degree which I know girls do when they try to flirt with a guy they feel is out of their range.

TL;DR: She asks me annoying bullshit questions nonstop, sits next to me all the time, and today she begged to sip my old ass soda. She also throws me small insults whenever I do not give her attention (which I never do), and I do not find her attractive at all so this is how women must feel with ugly beta orbiters not leaving them the fuck alone.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, bradpittshairline, Bitchwhipper2 and 12 others
take a selfie

She sounds like a female version of @Xangsane
just ditch that autistic hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, bradpittshairline, Xerryx and 9 others
Brag thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 16369 and HarrierDuBois
Before you say anything she is below average looking, 3-4/10 with pig pheno and slight mustache. She constantly sits next to me in class and asks me bullshit questions. Today she asked me "if you could change your name, would you?", I said "No, I like my name", instantly I told her she wanted to change her name and she asked "is it because I have an ugly name?" and I said "No, because you asked the question" and she giggled and said I should work as a psychologist jfl. She even begged me if she could have a sip from my soda and I reluctlantly agreed. She insisted we worked together on a huge project but didn't show up to class like three times in a row so I left the project and did my own thing and she was sad because of it. She also kind of slightly roasts/insults me to a small degree which I know girls do when they try to flirt with a guy they feel is out of their range.

TL;DR: She asks me annoying bullshit questions nonstop, sits next to me all the time, and today she begged to sip my old ass soda. She also throws me small insults whenever I do not give her attention (which I never do), and I do not find her attractive at all so this is how women must feel with ugly beta orbiters not leaving them the fuck alone.
She's interested in you, girls asking questions and being interested most likely means she likes you, i mean if you're at least MTN you'll get some femcel to like you at least 1 a year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
She sounds like a female version of @Xangsane
just ditch that autistic hoe
I have spoken to Xangsane and his personality mogs hers to ashes. @Xangsane

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
She's interested in you, girls asking questions and being interested most likely means she likes you, i mean if you're at least MTN you'll get some femcel to like you at least 1 a year
I am currently MTN-HTN range. She is ugly though so idgaf abt if she likes me.

I am currently MTN-HTN range. She is ugly though so idgaf abt if she likes me.
Just ask to go out with her next time and make sure she knows it's in a romantic way, if she really likes you she'll accept, she should shave the pedo stash tho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and HarrierDuBois
Just ask to go out with her next time and make sure she knows it's in a romantic way, if she really likes you she'll accept, she should shave the pedo stash tho
I don't think you understand, I do not find her attractive at all I want nothing to do with her.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I don't think you understand, I do not find her attractive at all I want nothing to do with her.
Oh i missread ur text, then just keep her deluded and then reject her, probably do good since girls nowadays aren't used to being rejected

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

listen to this song its great

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
BOYS THIS IS HOW WOMEN FEEL WHEN YOU'RE REDPILLED AND APPLYING REDPILLED METHODS TO GET WOMEN.

"MY GamE bRo"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Skry and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This is really gonna be my final post. Im tired of all you chads whining about how fortunate you all are. Its a fucking joke on here ngl

• JFL
This is really gonna be my final post. Im tired of all you chads whining about how fortunate you all are. Its a fucking joke on here ngl
"Chads", I'm barely pushing MTN rn and she is nearfemcel.

"Chads", I'm barely pushing MTN rn and she is nearfemcel.
That’s not the first time i’ve heard that boolchit from a user. You get attraction you’re a chad in my book. Get this mtn femcel boolchit out of your vocabulary. You’re just making yourself look stupid at this rate. Enjoy your spoils nigguh

That’s not the first time i’ve heard that boolchit from a user. You get attraction you’re a chad in my book. Get this mtn femcel boolchit out of your vocabulary. You’re just making yourself look stupid at this rate. Enjoy your spoils nigguh
Muh spoils SHE IS UGLY Jesus how many times I gotta explain. Also stacy rejected me when I asked stacy out so I'm obv not chad.

• +1
That not below average thats ugly.
I wanted to be nice, I should have been mean instead since motherfuckers tear this shit apart with muh chad muh fakecel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17872
Muh spoils SHE IS UGLY Jesus how many times I gotta explain. Also stacy rejected me when I asked stacy out so I'm obv not chad.
alright post a pic i gotta see this chit. No way she is that bad lookin. Incels on here with their pride chit

• JFL
alright post a pic i gotta see this chit. No way she is that bad lookin. Incels on here with their pride chit
I don't have a pic of her why tf would I want a pic of an ugly bitch in my phone?

• JFL

Im guessing u fucked this girl right

Im guessing u fucked this girl right
Bear No GIF by GGKT

Still a good validation of your looks though threat it as an experiment

Can I take a look of you in DM?
Im subhuman so dont worry

I relate OP

I got a tall landwhale harrassing me at school aswell.

Luckly Im barely ever there as im out on internship most of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and HarrierDuBois