Girl in front of me on my bus is talking about small guys

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
on the bus home from school rn and we were passing through somewhere with no reception so I couldn't listen to music for a few mins and just decided to listen in on the conversation the two 3-4 psl foids were having in front of me.

One of them saw a pony next to a horse and she said "ponys are actually disgusting they're so small" (yeah i know wtf is she on about?)

Anyway after remarking about how disgusting small ponys are the foid decided to start ranting about small men too. How they aren't proper men since they don't make you feel safe etc etc.. when shit like this happens i just feel like shit. Even though I facemog this hoe that doesn't mean shit. She smv mogs me into oblivion dispite being a slightly ugly & anorexic cunt.

Over for below 5'9 cels like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Mansnob, CopingCel and 3 others
wear nike airmax and u a 5 10.5 cel

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Jack, Mansnob and 3 others
with airmax you could fraud to 170

Mega over if you're below 5'7 imo. Going below 5'7 is when you cross the line and go turbomanlet

All you need to know is that ugly females have the highest expectation. It's a mechanism for them to flush out their shit genes.

No surprise here.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1551, Jack and 5 others
All you need to know is that ugly females have the highest expectation. It's a mechanism for them to flush out their shit genes.

No surprise here.
Where you getting that from? Only one girl in my year that actually facemogs her bf the rest get mogged by their boyfriends or are looksmatched

Boyo...

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Where you getting that from? Only one girl in my year that actually facemogs her bf the rest get mogged by their boyfriends or are looksmatched

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You’re 5’6.5, which is 5’7 IRL.

If you fix APT, Posture issues you could be 5’7.5-8 + stretching

you should check if you have APT as generally shit side profile means shit posture

• Hmm...
Reactions: AdamLanza

you should check if you have APT as generally shit side profile means shit posture
op says he's 5'6
you push it to 5'6.5
then push it to 5'7 because "it's what 5'6 is irl" whatever that means.
kys mister positive

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza

Cope

on the bus home from school rn and we were passing through somewhere with no reception so I couldn't listen to music for a few mins and just decided to listen in on the conversation the two 3-4 psl foids were having in front of me.

One of them saw a pony next to a horse and she said "ponys are actually disgusting they're so small" (yeah i know wtf is she on about?)

Anyway after remarking about how disgusting small ponys are the foid decided to start ranting about small men too. How they aren't proper men since they don't make you feel safe etc etc.. when shit like this happens i just feel like shit. Even though I facemog this hoe that doesn't mean shit. She smv mogs me into oblivion dispite being a slightly ugly & anorexic cunt.

Over for below 5'9 cels like me
today in class we made fun of a manlet for 10 minutes for saying "what" my girl classmates bent her knees and said what, and it was hilarious.

today in class we made fun of a manlet for 10 minutes for saying "what" my girl classmates bent her knees and said what, and it was hilarious.
cruel brah but still lmfao
How did he cope?

Do you know why girls, especially little girls, like horses ao much ?

Because they have the biggest dick!
You just cant deny the dickpill, fren

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
cruel brah but still lmfao
How did he cope?
he listened to music for the whole 10 minutes we made fun of him ,he isnt even that short 5'7-5'6

Most women are bitches.

he listened to music for the whole 10 minutes we made fun of him ,he isnt even that short 5'7-5'6
Lol nice one bitchboy, cry on thread/PM but bully incels online, nice..

im an blackpilled normie ,not an incel big difference
You’re still a shit human being lol, don’t take out ur insecurities on others, subhuman trait srs

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Lol nice one bitchboy, cry on thread/PM but bully incels online, nice..
i do not want to out of social life like in my previous school so i did not had a choice man

i do not want to out of social life like in my previous school so i did not had a choice man
BAhahaha u don’t have to bully others to be high status, i am friends with high status NTs from my high school and i don’t bully anyone, just roast at the very most

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You’re still a shit human being lol, don’t take out ur insecurities on others, subhuman trait srs
yeah maybe you are right ,i only laughted tho like the rest of them ,should i defend him next time?
BAhahaha u don’t have to bully others to be high status, i am friends with high status NTs from my high school and i don’t bully anyone, just roast at the very most
ok so what should i do then?

yeah maybe you are right ,i only laughted tho like the rest of them ,should i defend him next time?

ok so what should i do then?
I’d tell the girl to shut up, if I see 2 friends roasting each other or friends roasting a friend I leave it obviously, but if it’s going on for 10 min i’d just calmly tell the girl to stfu and roast her about something personal if she doesn’t

I’d tell the girl to shut up, if I see 2 friends roasting each other or friends roasting a friend I leave it obviously, but if it’s going on for 10 min i’d just calmly tell the girl to stfu and roast her about something personal if she doesn’t
i was in this school for like a week that is a sure fire way to kill my social status ,but im willing to take one for the team if they go that far next time

i was in this school for like a week that is a sure fire way to kill my social status ,but im willing to take one for the team if they go that far next time
Don’t do it in an aspie way lmfao

depends on the situation, if they are really grilling into him i’ll just be like “stfu” and point out how ugly one of her features are, not in a butthurt way though

this works for me because i am seen as the funny guy everyone likes in my school

height is so underrrated, if you are white with a passable normie face + you are like 6+ foot and nt you can slay easily

Don’t do it in an aspie way lmfao

depends on the situation, if they are really grilling into him i’ll just be like “stfu” and point out how ugly one of her features are, not in a butthurt way though

this works for me because i am seen as the funny guy everyone likes in my school
Im not the clown in my class ,but yeah i will have to improvise on the spot ,hope they leave him alone

Fuck... 5’5 but I think I stunted my growth by being deficient in vitamin d, barely went outside last year.

Being tall is intimidating for women. 5'6 is maximum height to be considered attractive tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2933
it doesn't matter if your invisible right now, your end potential is what matters. as a white guy with good pheno your end potential is a lot higher than people who you're associating yourself with here. you just want a peace of mind, you want to unite and associate with people "its all over for us, we're so invisible, there's no hope for the dating market", when in reality if you dropped all the self-hate and all the self-pity and worked your ass for money to fix your problems in whatever way, to gain weight(lean mass as ur turbolanklet) YOU HAVE EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD TO "MAKE IT". this is why its so annoying to read your posts

when i read these kind of posts from actual subhumans i legit feel pity for them cuz i know it's sort of over for them and they're not doing it out of pointless self-pity to seek reassurance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2933
it doesn't matter if your invisible right now, your end potential is what matters. as a white guy with good pheno your end potential is a lot higher than people who you're associating yourself with here. you just want a peace of mind, you want to unite and associate with people "its all over for us, we're so invisible, there's no hope for the dating market", when in reality if you dropped all the self-hate and all the self-pity and worked your ass for money to fix your problems in whatever way, to gain weight(lean mass as ur turbolanklet) YOU HAVE EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD TO "MAKE IT". this is why its so annoying to read your posts

when i read these kind of posts from actual subhumans i legit feel pity for them cuz i know it's sort of over for them and they're not doing it out of pointless self-pity to seek reassurance
No face for my height.
5'6 5psl is just as bad as 6'2 3.75psl

cope

at 6'1.5 i feel moged by 5 psl 5'6 manlets.
Whats cope?
And at 5'6 I feel mogged by any 6'2-3+ guy with a face that's just about not subhuman and up

Whats cope?
And at 5'6 I feel mogged by any 6'2-3+ guy with a face that's just about not subhuman and up
and i feel like utter shit even as tall becouse i have ugly face. HEIGHT IS COPE UNLESS 5'5 OR SOMETHING

and i feel like utter shit even as tall becouse i have ugly face. HEIGHT IS COPE UNLESS 5'5 OR SOMETHING
You're talkin out your ass man. You've no idea how much being short turns off women.
Unless you're legit 7psl+ being 5'6 is a death sentence.
5'8 is the "cutoff" minimum height for most women.
When women see short guys that are relativly GL they just think too bad he's short and stop thinking about him.

You're talkin out your ass man. You've no idea how much being short turns off women.
Unless you're legit 7psl+ being 5'6 is a death sentence.
5'8 is the "cutoff" minimum height for most women.
When women see short guys that are relativly GL they just think too bad he's short and stop thinking about him.
I rather be 5'9 5 psl than 6'4 4 psl. 5'6 is short right but from 5'9 and up height is cope

I rather be 5'9 5 psl than 6'4 4 psl. 5'6 is short right but from 5'9 and up height is cope
From 5'10 up height doesn't make much of a difference but there's definitely still a measurable difference.
At 5'9 height isn't too big an L. It's not a death sentence

Women's nature.