GIRL IS WAITING FOR ME @ TRAIN STATION WHILE I AM ROTTING @ HOME

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i told this avg looking jb to meet up tuesday @ around 2pm (this was on sunday) and we havent talked since

today morning @12:30 i hit her up but she didnt respond so i thought shes maybe sleeping or ghosted me or something so i already made other plans with the boys

then i get a fucking message from a TOTALLY RANDOM instagram page at 14:30
"hey i'm *girl*, i dont have internet but im here in *train station*, i cant see you"

SHE TRAVELLED FOR FUCKING 50 MINUTES ONLY FOR ME TO GO HAVE FUN WITH THE BOYS AND SHES DESPERATELY WAITING FOR ME AS I AM WRITING THIS THREAD FROM THE COMFORT OF MY FUCKING HOME JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Insecure03, SpearOfOrion and 7 others
i told this avg looking jb to meet up tuesday @ around 2pm (this was on sunday) and we havent talked since

today morning @12:30 i hit her up but she didnt respond so i thought shes maybe sleeping or ghosted me or something so i already made other plans with the boys

"hey i'm *girl*, i dont have internet but im here in *train station*, i cant see you"

SHE TRAVELLED FOR FUCKING 50 MINUTES ONLY FOR ME TO GO HAVE FUN WITH THE BOYS AND SHES DESPERATELY WAITING FOR ME AS I AM WRITING THIS THREAD FROM THE COMFORT OF MY FUCKING HOME JFL
If she's hot go and rape max

DD1B4730 4BBD 4E5A 8802 ED64CC797F52

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400

Dark triad

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I believe in u karbo, ur GL son

• Love it
She would have left when she saw u were a manlet tho

Jk u should have slayed her

• JFL
Go out and fucking slay her

• +1
Quality thread.

• +1
She would have left when she saw u were a manlet tho

Jk u should have slayed her
nah i always tell the foids my height before the meetup. if they dont like it whats the point?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393