Girl I’ve been hooking up with got drunk and high at hotel with her coworkers going to Halloween horror nights

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
I was starting to like her but I think this is grounds to cut her off

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Pendejo
Crazy shit, man.

How old are both of you?

Pump and dump. Move on

Pump and dump. Move on
Unfortunately that’s my only option, she so god damn hot and had a good personality but I ain’t falling for the thot trap

• Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary
Unfortunately that’s my only option, she so god damn hot and had a good personality but I ain’t falling for the thot trap
Just Keep Fuckinf But Don’t Get Serious

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Keep fucking her you phaggot

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, turkproducer, Festrunk and 1 other person
Just Keep Fuckinf But Don’t Get Serious
Nah what's the point in fucking a thot. It's like joining a competition where half of the people get gold

Shocking that a whore you fuck is a whore to others.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Looksmax305
Shes now texting me how she wishes i was there and how she missed me and that she wants to
Hangout as soon as possible

Shes now texting me how she wishes i was there and how she missed me and that she wants to
She's trouble just don't take it serious imo

Nah what's the point in fucking a thot. It's like joining a competition where half of the people get gold
Thats not your wife or your girl shes a public water fountain. Its better to have your own water but at the end of the day water is water.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
yoooo bro i live in florida too, u tryna go to halloween horror nights :sneaky:

Thats not your wife or your girl shes a public water fountain. Its better to have your own water but at the end of the day water is water.
BRUTAL:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
It’s over for you she’s gonna have a bukkake with a bunch of Chads with a 6 pack and 8 In dick pumping all over her face and pussy

fuck her really rough to the point she can't walk anymore the next day as punishment for being a thot then leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It’s over for you she’s gonna have a bukkake with a bunch of Chads with a 6 pack and 8 In dick pumping all over her face and pussy
Caged. OP will be licking away the cum from her pussy after they are done pumping her

Lol I wouldn't drink water from a water fountain

just keep clapping those cheeks bro