Girl kept staring at me

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Not a brag.

She was sitting next to me in class. I have a bent-down fleshy nose. She has a bent-down hook nose (which mogs mine). Pretty rare shape. She kept glancing at my profile the whole time she sat next to me. I cant tell she was checking out thinking to herself 'this guy has an even uglier one than I do' feeling better about herself.

Pic related I have a similar nose like this guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-08 Richard Anconina - Google Search.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-08 Richard Anconina - Google Search.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
It was lifefuel for her I guess:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
It was lifefuel for her I guess:feelshaha:

True. She probably thought 'damn, you can have a ugly nose and still look like THAT?'

Last edited:
Misery loves company. Mate with her ASAP tbh you and her both will be able to relate to subhuman nosed offspring and raise and comfort it

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
True. She probably thought 'damn, you can have a ugly nose and still look like THAT?'
:feelswow: Major cope. She thought there are way uglier people than her and that she should appreciate her looks

Humblebrag/10

:feelswow: Major cope. She thought there are way uglier people than her and that she should appreciate her looks

I've been told I have beautiful eyes and a great smile. So while still an uggo, it kinda kinda tips me over on the ugly yet cute side, despite the horrendous snooze.:cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206