girl laughing at my incel frame

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
used to hang out with some girl in social circle. whenever i went away to get a chair to sit down and come back she would always be laughing and smiling at me. like trying to supressed the laughter. but she was never interested in me at all. so i did some thinking and was looking in mirror. and holy shit the answer came to me!!

when im far way, my frame is tiny as shit!! my shoulders are so narrow but it doesnt look bad close up because of even smaller waist but far away.... its another story completely. shoulders so small it makes my 23 inch skull look like bobble head!! I realised she was just caging at my comical incel frame all this time..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Justttt and Deleted member 1464
0c94e1r17xj21

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, xit and 1 other person
I don't think thats the result. She was prob laughing at another thing

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
B6c

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I don't think thats the result. She was prob laughing at another thing
Maybe

Why op not just askin what funny and if them laughing at u Look out for another squad

Maybe

Why op not just askin what funny and if them laughing at u Look out for another squad
Op is not imagining things quite right

People are not evil to you for no reason esp if you hangout with them

No but its normal for the weakest nigga in the squad to get roasted behind tha back

No but its normal for the weakest nigga in the squad to get roasted behind tha back

Nah it’s a girl I met from the social circle. Hangout alone jfl. And she’s definitely laughing/smile at me

Nah it’s a girl I met from the social circle. Hangout alone jfl. And she’s definitely laughing/smile at me
you might interpret wrong, it might that she liked you even and was nervous, I do not belive she was mocking your frame
Me or my group of friend woudn't make fun of a man's pyshique, that would alianate the assultor.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3