Girl: "My friend is in an abusive relationship" Me: "Why does she stay with him then?"

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This was a convo I had IRL with a girl I kno IRL. She's 18 and her friend is 19, both girls are white and GL.

She brought up that her friend is in a toxic abusive relationship and I asked "Why does she stay with him, is he really good looking or have a huge cock or something?"

She responds: "Yeah he's actually really good looking, and she says the sex is good....but he is really short, like 5'8'' "

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, poloralf, Deleted member 9090 and 13 others
my friend was fucking a girl who literally had a restraining order against him. And he's going to jail now for aggravated assault

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MusicMaxxingMidget, JizzFarmer and 8 others
my friend was fucking a girl who literally had a restraining order against him. And he's going to jail now for aggravated assault
A girl I was fucking tried to get a restraining order against me cause her friend tried to come onto me and she just got mad AT ME, I had to go to court over it and face her. It wasn't granted cause it was ridiculous... Well about 2 weeks after the ordeal she hits me up begging for forgiveness and wanting to fuck me again

meme gender

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 7753, MusicMaxxingMidget and 14 others
Sub 5'9 guys reading this like

Tenor 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9699, EndlessDreamz and 3 others
Sub 5'9 guys reading this like

View attachment 705591

I'm meeting a girl off bumble I have been talking to on and off for a month now. And 30 minutes before we are suppose to meet one of her last questions out of nowhere is "How tall are u again?"

Right after face height is the most important

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Fear, thickdickdaddy27 and 9 others
I'm meeting a girl off bumble I have been talking to on and off for a month now. And 30 minutes before we are suppose to meet one of her last questions out of nowhere is "How tall are u again?"

Do u plan on getting Leg lengthening or are u gonna keep coping with the 4 inch boots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 8765
This was a convo I had IRL with a girl I kno IRL. She's 18 and her friend is 19, both girls are white and GL.

She brought up that her friend is in a toxic abusive relationship and I asked "Why does she stay with him, is he really good looking or have a huge cock or something?"

She responds: "Yeah he's actually really good looking, and she says the sex is good....but he is really short, like 5'8'' "
Personality detector malfunction JFL

women like being abused

I just got back from the date, it was short, just coffee. She is a twitch streamer, a pretty big one. She is also a model. She told me tons of stories about male simping and was making fun of men who donate ridiculous amounts of money to her or DM her wanting to buy weird stuff.

One was wanting her q tips she uses to clean her ears. He was willing to pay 50 dollars per q tip.

She said another guy wanted her tissue paper she blew her nose with lmfao.

She said she makes so much money that she will never get a real job. She says she shamelessly sells stuff to men cause she just wants money

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, MentalistKebab, brainded and 5 others

Do u care about foids height?

I don't like tall girls, height is a masculine thing
JFL I mostly only like foids between 1.70 and 1.78. Long legs are very aesthetic.

Its a problem cuz I am average myself but well nothing lifts or LL cant fix

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I just got back from the date, it was short, just coffee. She is a twitch streamer, a pretty big one. She is also a model. She told me tons of stories about male simping and was making fun of men who donate ridiculous amounts of money to her or DM her wanting to buy weird stuff.

One was wanting her q tips she uses to clean her ears. He was willing to pay 50 dollars per q tip.

She said another guy wanted her tissue paper she blew her nose with lmfao.

She said she makes so much money that she will never get a real job. She says she shamelessly sells stuff to men cause she just wants money
“Pretty big twitch streamer”
Would any of us know?

face proven to be everything yet again. A good looking face=life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Chad.In.Incel.Body
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Amnesia it's over for you, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back