• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, St. Wristcel, MusicMaxxingMidget and 9 others
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Jagged0, Deleted member 5818 and 8 others
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Jagged0, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
because you subconsciously think she's more "attainable".

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, wasted, Need2Ascend and 15 others
because you subconsciously think she's more "attainable".
Tbh no, I don’t like the extreme leanness of female models and many of them don’t have good bodies, they’re just twigs. Girl next door Attractiveness has wide hips and fat ass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Jagged0, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
Tbh no, I don’t like the extreme leanness of female models and many of them don’t have good bodies, they’re just twigs. Girl next door Attractiveness has wide hips and fat ass
IMG 20200814 225211

You don't like this?

Female models mog all tbh

I agree.
I'm more attracted to the "girl next door" type. Unfortunately majority are used up whores and they should be treated accordingly. Amnesia max and just slay JBs for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 5694
I agree.
I'm more attracted to the "girl next door" type. Unfortunately majority are used up whores and they should be treated accordingly. Amnesia max and just slay JBs for eternity.
slaying jbs is easy as fuck tbh

just be older and be psl 5+ and if possible own a driver license and car and u can slay so many of them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

just be older and be psl 5+ and if possible own a driver license and car and u can slay so many of them
I use the term to loosely. I meant young women but not statutory.

teach me brah
lifefuel for us since 14+ is legal :feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsyay:

teach me brah
idk many jbs i met were attracted alone to the fact that i was older and had a car. ofc im also not bad looking but for jbs the status of fucking older guys is also important as fuck

a few weeks ago i met up with some jb and she kept mentioning/bragging about how she could fuck/get older guys than her ex best friend (they have a fight now) eventho the other girl is older

idk many jbs i met were attracted alone to the fact that i was older and had a car. ofc im also not bad looking but for jbs the status of fucking older guys is also important as fuck

a few weeks ago i met up with some jb and she kept mentioning/bragging about how she could fuck/get older guys than her ex best friend (they have a fight now) eventho the other girl is older
I will have my driver's license soon so lifefuel

where do you meet them?I can't just go to a random school jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I will have my driver's license soon so lifefuel

where do you meet them?I can't just go to a random school jfl
thats why social circle is so important. i learned that if i befriended younger guys (1-3 years younger than me), its much easier to get to know foids

i met most of these through social circle or they approached me

thats why social circle is so important. i learned that if i befriended younger guys (1-3 years younger than me), its much easier to get to know foids

i met most of these through social circle
over :feelshaha:
I definitely need to work on that as soon as I am done with softmaxxing
they approached me
on parties or what

over :feelshaha:
I definitely need to work on that as soon as I am done with softmaxxing

on parties or what
work on it m8, be charismatic etc. everyone currently likes me in my new class cuz im very charismatic. i talk to everyone the same, subhumans, chads, girls. remember to ask many questions so u seem interested in their lifes etc. and be funny/low inhib

i got approached at the beach or festivals mostly, i dont go to many partys where i dont know the people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
you go to university, right?

thanks I will do my best

Nah that’s cope. Only men have the whole “girl next door” meme, because most know they can’t bang models without paying. Plus the odds of a model chick being nice to you is low. Meanwhile women are thirsting over PSL 7 dudes.

I’ll choose slim thick over skinny model body anyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Azoriko
Girl next door attractiveness has more appeal to males.
5BB434F5 07E5 47B0 B2AD 10721371D9D8