Girl not reciprocating

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
So I've seen this girl twice now (average looking but once again very high E), she definitely seems shy tbh. We made out on the first date and second date I wanted us to fuck but she wasn't making it seem like she wanted anything. She let me touch her everywhere and suck her titties but I didn't know where to go from there cuz she wasn't saying a fucking word. We ended up just talking for an hour in my car, occasionally making out etc. but she just left and said good night. Wtf guys what do you think

she's just shittesting you

spin plates, and hold frame

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel
if u want her to reciprocate whip out a maths paper ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
what do you mean

jk man

she might be one of those conservative girls or something, wait till third date and you might be able to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
just fuck her you pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2426
don't know what you feel inside of you by fucking for fucking girls, without feeling, especially ones that you considered average in your eyes.
not only to you, but for all hookers ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
bwLbT0g.gif

• JFL
Reactions: xit
just fuck her you pussy
Tbh it should be this simple idk why she's so retarded and sending mixed signals
don't know what you feel inside of you by fucking for fucking girls, without feeling, especially ones that you considered average in your eyes.
not only to you, but for all hookers ngl.
I think I'm average looking so why would i not wanna fuck average girls. Jfl

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
well you did more on that date than me in my whole life congrats

well you did more on that date than me in my whole life congrats
dont hate yourself bro. You'll suck on titties again one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
So I've seen this girl twice now (average looking but once again very high E), she definitely seems shy tbh. We made out on the first date and second date I wanted us to fuck but she wasn't making it seem like she wanted anything. She let me touch her everywhere and suck her titties but I didn't know where to go from there cuz she wasn't saying a fucking word. We ended up just talking for an hour in my car, occasionally making out etc. but she just left and said good night. Wtf guys what do you think
Wait, she lets you touch her but she won’t touch you back?

just fuck her you pussy
Not trying to be a dick, but this is really funny coming from a self proclaimed virgin who's turned down girls

I only read the text so I could guess what reciprocating means.

New psycho-trick for threads

Not trying to be a dick, but this is really funny coming from a self proclaimed virgin who's turned down girls
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Wait, she lets you touch her but she won’t touch you back?
Yes. I was thinking of touching her pussy a bit but I figured it's not right cuz she didn't even initiate any kisses or touch my shoulders arms neck etc. Just seemed off tbh but maybe she's just the type that expects the guy to do everything idk

Yes. I was thinking of touching her pussy a bit but I figured it's not right cuz she didn't even initiate any kisses or touch my shoulders arms neck etc. Just seemed off tbh but maybe she's just the type that expects the guy to do everything idk
Yeah that’s weird. Personally, I would stop seeing her because she shows no interest
Yeah that’s weird. Personally, I would stop seeing her because she shows no interest

same shit happened to me she just has issues tbh

she texted me yesterday "Hey!" after we didn't talk for 2 days and we just exchanged some BS about "any fun plans today" etc etc. idk if i should even try lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
she texted me yesterday "Hey!" after we didn't talk for 2 days and we just exchanged some BS about "any fun plans today" etc etc. idk if i should even try lol.
Give it one more go

bruh

if she let you suck on them titties she wanted you to escalate, just stick a finger in and go from there

if you get last minute resistance freeze her out for a few minutes and then try again

• So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
if she let you suck on them titties she wanted you to escalate
Part of me knew that but I wasn't liking her lack of action lol. Next time I see her I swear I'll be fingering her pussy 5 mins after we get back in the car