girl said i look much younger for my age

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
in before tales but i was stuying in the library then this high school zoomer girl came up and asked if the seat next to me was free.
i was like yeah but ngl i was stuttering like crazy since it was the first time out of my basement for a week.

she was like which school do u go to. i said im in final year uni. she was like whaaaat no way, need your skin care routine queen etc. i said how old do i look ahaha. then shes like you look 7 years old. nigga what. i didnt know what to do or say so i fucking left jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc, Lonenely sigma, glaruz and 3 others
compliment

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I used to look older in high school because I had short hair and beard, and now I look younger than my age because I have long hair and I'm shaved

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
that's womans go-to line. In my job all they ever say to everyone is omgg are you old enough to be working here!!!1.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
in before tales but i was stuying in the library then this high school zoomer girl came up and asked if the seat next to me was free.
i was like yeah but ngl i was stuttering like crazy since it was the first time out of my basement for a week.

she was like which school do u go to. i said im in final year uni. she was like whaaaat no way, need your skin care routine queen etc. i said how old do i look ahaha. then shes like you look 7 years old. nigga what. i didnt know what to do or say so i fucking left jfl
Happened to me at a club, told an 18 year old I was 27 and she asked why I was lying, said I looked 24 max

Life fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Alt Number 3