Girl said shes going to rape me

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
A black LTB said she wants to rape me, she told me she wants to rape me like three times already
What do i do?
I mean shes black and pretty ugly but her body is good i guess
I dont know if im going to be able to fuck a black girl tho… their disgusting.. but ill force my self if i have to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, vermillioncorefan, fxckz and 8 others
its over 4 u

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Make yourself available

• Ugh..
its over 4 u
ye but the problem is i dont know if shes jokin or not lol. Im 6 ft 1 but shes 6 foot 3 and black and ltb… she has good body but that chick is SCARY

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, jué, greywind and 2 others
don't do it

• +1
nigga call the police

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Pretend its drogba

nigga call the police
She lives very close to me and i remember walking to the store, then i suddenly see her. She told me she was following me the whole time. I laughted it off and jestermaxxed with her a bit but i genuinely founf it weird asf(not kidding btw)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
She lives very close to me and i remember walking to the store, then i suddenly see her. She told me she was following me the whole time. I laughted it off and jestermaxxed with her a bit but i genuinely founf it weird asf(not kidding btw)
then fuck her already pal

At this point every good looking black girl has been destroyed by a big white cock.

Brutal jbw pill

A black LTB said she wants to rape me, she told me she wants to rape me like three times already
What do i do?
I dont know if im going to be able to fuck a black girl tho… their disgusting.. but ill force my self if i have to
Bro if her face is ugly it isn't worth to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
At this point every good looking black girl has been destroyed by a big white cock.

Brutal jbw pill
black girls are so ez to get bro
Im LTN ive had 3 black girls have crushes on me
but their so ugly cuz their black so fuck them
I wish white girls wanted me….

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
ye but the problem is i dont know if shes jokin or not lol. Im 6 ft 1 but shes 6 foot 3 and black and ltb… she has good body but that chick is SCARY
thats michelle obama nigga

Perhaps he misspelled and meant "rope." be optimistic, though

Just let her do her thing. When it happens, look away and visualize yourself somewhere else. Don't fight it. Unless she wants you too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, not__cel and beefliverontop

Users who are viewing this thread​

• polishman
Total: 2 (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepillers: 1)

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel
What do i do?
drop kick her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
record her trying to rape you and extort her for money ez moneymaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and beefliverontop
What do i do?
How’d it go ?

record her trying to rape you and extort her for money ez moneymaxx
Yea that’s. A serious threat and a crime he should call 911 lock up this criminal

What do i do?
Gorilla glue those cheeks at night I guess

you wants to give you the bbc

What do i do?
Stop hanging out with the trans community