Girl sits in the row right next to me and keeps staring at me

slime

slime

Just another man.
This has been going on for almost 3 months. She is scaring me and I do not know what to do. I try to listen to the lecture and look at the board but I see her in the corner of my eye looking at me. I am afraid to make eye contact. If she keeps doing this to me I will have no choice but to report her or switch seats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 4562, joao and 3 others
Put your thumb in her chocolate exit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Stingray, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Well a girl was the exact same. Turned out to be my huge nose and she said that she thought i was jewish

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ruby and Pietrosiek
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: slime
This has been going on for almost 3 months. She is scaring me and I do not know what to do. I try to listen to the lecture and look at the board but I see her in the corner of my eye looking at me. I am afraid to make eye contact. If she keeps doing this to me I will have no choice but to report her or switch seats.
get up in the most aggressive way give her a mean look at ask her loudly what her problem is and threaten her to punch her face if she looks at you one more time
infront of the whole class ofc its very important
girls will love you for being a high t slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
get up in the most aggressive way give her a mean look at ask her loudly what her problem is and threaten her to punch her face if she looks at you one more time
Please don’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Pietrosiek and Ruby
trust me bro i did this once and the girls came to me in u must be very goodlooking for that to happen even after you disrespect her that way

I will deal with her the next session.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Ruby
I'm pretty sure it will actually fucking work lol unironically.

High T

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby