Girl sits next to me on trainstation

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Bronze
Call me a fucking loser say dnr i dont care im KHHV i bedrott all day and this giga stacy just sat next to me on the trainstation instead of standing and all this while im bloated no drip and no hairstyle rn its not over this is the intro for my war on the estrogen spreading jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, PeakIncels and Nick.Harte
She was inviting you to have sex with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Clqs, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I don't think she even noticed you properly besides assessing you're not a threat

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, VHD and Nick.Harte
it just means you are non-threatening

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
She knew you would make a thread about her on org and wanted to become famous but you didn't take a creepshot nigga.You ruined everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and VHD
You want a medal
Son

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Never stop being delusional bhai

it just means you are non-threatening
She asked me if she could sit next to me tho she was clearly scared to death by my masculine presence

• +1
Reactions: VHD
She asked me if she could sit next to me tho she was clearly scared to death by my masculine presence
what i would give to hear a playback of your response. the autistic intonation

She knew you would make a thread about her on org and wanted to become famous but you didn't take a creepshot nigga.You ruined everything.
I usually do take creepshots but her feminine aura hypnotised me and i was like "i will never slay stacys if im a creep" do you understand

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Holy shit shes going on the same bus as me im biting my cheeks as i type this

Yikes ur too deprived of females

Girl sits next to me on trainstation​

• WTF
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
Why didn't you talk to her like a normal person instead of posting about it here?

Why didn't you talk to her like a normal person instead of posting about it here?
If i was a normal Person i wouldnt be here in first place

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back