Girl struggles with chads. Oh boo hoo

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Aww, such a wronged girl. Chad only want to fuck her and leave 😔😔

• WTF
Reactions: lordgandy2000
this instagram shit is so depressing. These girls keep fantasizing about chads and bad boy nt normies but don't give guys like us even a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Chadeep and 3 others
@ShowerMaxxing
@OldRooster

this instagram shit is so depressing. These girls keep fantasizing about chads and bad boy nt normies but don't give guys like us even a chance

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 14392, Chadeep and 3 others
Damn

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
I don't understand the formula. I see many guys uglier than me and all of them have at least 1 girl fantasizing about them that they don't want. But I have no one because apparently I'm not cool enough

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I don't understand the formula. I see many guys uglier than me and all of them have at least 1 girl fantasizing about them that they don't want. But I have no one because apparently I'm not cool enough
you just weren't nt/good enough, or you did some chit to make people dislike you. It's ok bro; I am in the same boat. Just moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.

Female psychology is so weird to me. Most men prefer gfs who treat them good but women dont. Like wouldn't you prefer someone who treats you well? Yet you get with Tyrone who beats you or Chad who ghosts you and fucks 10 other girls at the same time.

Why not date a nice Curry guy who would treat you like a queen?

• +1
You’re uglier than you think

• JFL
Female psychology is so weird to me. Most men prefer gfs who treat them good but women dont. Like wouldn't you prefer someone who treats you well? Yet you get with Tyrone who beats you or Chad who ghosts you and fucks 10 other girls at the same time.

It's funny because I stopped talking to many girls who we were cool with irl and didn't chase like everyone else but I never got a text or a call or anything. Weird

Just nature bro, they want the best sperm. Nice curry produces ugly submissive children, Dom Tyrone or Playboy Chad make moggers

you just weren't nt/good enough, or you did some chit to make people dislike you. It's ok bro; I am in the same boat. Just moneymax.
autistic tendencies and anxiety

He text her first so she raised herself on a pedestal and saw herself as the 'catch'. It's a shock to her system that even a Chad would ghost her and not give a fuck.

Just nature bro, they want the best sperm. Nice curry produces ugly submissive children, Dom Tyrone or Playboy Chad make moggers
chads and chadlites have better sperm but they lose if they are not NT. I'm 6'3 and no slays at 22. My best friend is 18, 5'8 and 4 slays (the ones that I saw him kissing) but he is NT

chads and chadlites have better sperm but they lose if they are not NT. I'm 6'3 and no slays at 22. My best friend is 18, 5'8 and 4 slays (the ones that I saw him kissing) but he is NT
Waste of height

• JFL
Ik man you’re the guy who claimed to be homeless not long ago. Tbh I think you’re just an attention whore, obv u can get girls
Yeah homeless because my mom locked me out the house

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing