Girl that rejected me for a subhuman is giving me mixed signals

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
I had a huge crush on this girl but she rejected me big time, in front of like 20 people. At the same time period before this happened a subhuman(fat, ugly, very stupid academically and socially) was flirting with her for like a couple months. A week before she rejected me, she was seen kissing with the subhuman a few times but her friend told me that she finds him disgusting and hates kissing him but they're friends with benefits so I kept on flirting. She would hug him in front of me while literally maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. She was intentionally dragging him close to me or to where I could see them. This kept on going until she rejected me. That was before summer, this week schools opened up again and I have been ignoring her completely. Now they are a 'couple'. She keeps looking at me and then kissing the subhuman and is always trying to be affectionate with him around me, either looking at me or just giving me glances. (I avoid eye contact completely)

I'm not interested in her at all after she ridiculed me like that, but I'm just puzzled by her behaviour. Why the fuck is she doing that shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PYT
To make you jealous isn’t that obvious
I had a huge crush on this girl but she rejected me big time, in front of like 20 people. At the same time period before this happened a subhuman(fat, ugly, very stupid academically and socially) was flirting with her for like a couple months. A week before she rejected me, she was seen kissing with the subhuman a few times but her friend told me that she finds him disgusting and hates kissing him but they're friends with benefits so I kept on flirting. She would hug him in front of me while literally maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. She was intentionally dragging him close to me or to where I could see them. This kept on going until she rejected me. That was before summer, this week schools opened up again and I have been ignoring her completely. Now they are a 'couple'. She keeps looking at me and then kissing the subhuman and is always trying to be affectionate with him around me, either looking at me or just giving me glances. (I avoid eye contact completely)

I'm not interested in her at all after she ridiculed me like that, but I'm just puzzled by her behaviour. Why the fuck is she doing that shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 6128, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BigBoy, PYT and 3 others
mixed signals= you're subhuman. Girls make it obvious when you're Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5393 and BigBoy
You wouldnt know JFL

I know because I'm a sub-human whose received mixed signals from girls confirming my sub-humanity. If I was Chad they would've made it obvious and thrown themselves at me.

she's trying to make you feel shit and she probably knows by now it works. each time she does it she feels more powerful.

also that friend of her was lying. never listen to what they say watch what they do. found him "disgusting" yet kissed him and still probably got fucked by him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616, Deleted member 6128 and BigBoy
Why is she kissing him if she find him disgusting? Even being friends with benefits when thats only what girls do with chads.

What psl is this girl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
this bitch is bad news emotionally detach

you might be able o slam but DO NOT ONEITIS THIS BITCH FR FR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
she's trying to make you feel shit and she probably knows by now it works. each time she does it she feels more powerful.

also that friend of her was lying. never listen to what they say watch what they do. found him "disgusting" yet kissed him and still probably got fucked by him.
I think that the girl I had a crush on was lying instead because she was embarassed or something. The dude is really ugly and very dumb and in general she doesn't respect him at all.

this bitch is bad news emotionally detach

you might be able o slam but DO NOT ONEITIS THIS BITCH FR FR
Yeah im done with her bs

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Why is she kissing him if she find him disgusting? Even being friends with benefits when thats only what girls do with chads.

What psl is this girl?
She' a Stacy tbh, perfect body and like 6psl face. The subhuman has a 4psl face but hes fat AF so bloated to oblivion with a triple chin as well. Everyone is like what is she doing with him?