girl told me my nose belongs to a colosseum was she trolling?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
title this is my nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Jason Voorhees
It means that she wants you to get eaten alive by angry lions while the crowd is cheering

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, datboijj, coping_mmanlet and 8 others
if you're a chadpreetlite then indians are utterly fucked looks wise

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Jfl why did you black out the ears and the nose? Can you take a normal picture in the mirror with normal posture, fully visible ears and nose?

You look really bad in this one compared this one:
my phone camera broke will have to wait for a month

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jfl why are you blacking out your mouth I don't understand, if you just black out eyes it's enough.
but is my side profile normal ?

• +1
if you're a chadpreetlite then indians are utterly fucked looks wise
my top1 percent jaw and eyebrows and hairline saves me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Another dog shit thread.. @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I literally can't know if you keep blacking out everything.
what does other facial features have to do with being forward grown don't you just have to asses the mandible ?

Harmony matters.
i can assure you i have decent harmony if you wanna see my full face look at my first post , Ive ascended from that one tho but that's hoe my face is

• +1
@Preston @volcelfatcel im sry but i need advice to be better looking
Why can't u stop spamming ur pics. Ffs every time I click on ur threads it's the same. A part ur face with something blurred out and muh asking for advice. You know what needs to be done just say ur looking for validation and I'll stop bothering u

Why can't u stop spamming ur pics. Ffs every time I click on ur threads it's the same. A part ur face with something blurred out and muh asking for advice. You know what needs to be done just say ur looking for validation and I'll stop bothering u
what does validation mean in this sense I don't understand I am a greycel here

i can assure you i have decent harmony if you wanna see my full face look at my first post , Ive ascended from that one tho but that's hoe my face is
Dunno, I took a look and you look kinda bad. Like your proportions seem fine, but just the overall shape of your head and colouring isn't harmonic.

Dunno, I took a look and you look kinda bad. Like your proportions seem fine, but just the overall shape of your head and colouring isn't harmonic.
fair enuf

could you elab on the head shape cause most people admire my jaw on this site