Girl told Me that I am Not a Risk Taker. What does that Mean?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
She also said it publically on facebook for everyone to see.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Skywalker
That ur face looks boring

• +1
Reactions: zura, JovenCansao, try2beme and 2 others
it means you pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, try2beme and Skywalker
it means you look like a high inhib oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266, zura and Nick.Harte
Your averse to taking risks

Over this is far from what females want

Go ER tbh it's over.

Go ER tbh it's over.
You guys are incels for a reason since you just make up shit that is not true. this girl liked me and told me I was goodlooking and made sweets for me and spoke to me a lot. she just
wrote that since I was taking long to ask her out.
Which I would have never done since i found her ugly back then. I was just using her for validation.
I shouldnt have done that, but whatever.

You guys are incels for a reason since you just make up shit that is not true. this girl liked me and told me I was goodlooking and made sweets for me and spoke to me a lot. she just
Which I would have never done since i found her ugly back then. I was just using her for validation.
Lucky you

MEANS U PROBABLY WEAR A CONDOM BC UR TOO AFRAID TO CUM INSIDE HER DESPITE HER ALSO BEING ON BIRTH CONTROL. SHE WANTED UR SEED AND UR LIKE NOOO BABYYYY I DONT WANNA RISK THE 0.01% CHANCE U MIGHT GET PREGNANT SO IMMA PUT THIS RUBBER BARRIER BETWEEN US OOOOKKKKKK, THANK U BABY I FEEL SO MUCH SAFER, ITS OK, IT STILL FEELS GOOD FOR ME. ITS JUST FOR MY PEACE OF MIND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Skywalker, Deleted member 32266 and 4 others
Go ER on her

MEANS U PROBABLY WEAR A CONDOM BC UR TOO AFRAID TO CUM INSIDE HER DESPITE HER ALSO BEING ON BIRTH CONTROL. SHE WANTED UR SEED AND UR LIKE NOOO BABYYYY I DONT WANNA RISK THE 0.01% CHANCE U MIGHT GET PREGNANT SO IMMA PUT THIS RUBBER BARRIER BETWEEN US OOOOKKKKKK, THANK U BABY I FEEL SO MUCH SAFER, ITS OK, IT STILL FEELS GOOD FOR ME. ITS JUST FOR MY PEACE OF MIND
WTF roid rage
Calm down chad
Dont pull out the 9

Bismillah

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
she was talking about how all her classmates were drinking and having sex in UNI
and how repulsive that was to her.
so I think she wanted to wait until marriage

it means you look oofy doofy

she means that she liked you at some point and was waiting for you to ask her out. wtf are you doing stop overthinking, or rather start thinking

she means that she liked you at some point and was waiting for you to ask her out. wtf are you doing stop overthinking, or rather start thinking
this, you are the only one on here with life experience and experience with women. all other responses prove they are incels or are too young with no life experience.

wasnt overthinking, she was a good girl and a virgin and did well academically like me but I thought she was subhuman and I looked good at the time and thought I deserved better

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and overdose
this, you are the only one on here with life experience and experience with women. all other responses prove they are incels or are too young with no life experience.

wasnt overthinking, she was a good girl and a virgin and did well academically like me but I thought she was subhuman and I looked good at the time and thought I deserved better
Wow...