Girl tried to grab my dick in public.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Friday I went out clubbing all night, and it was horrible:

This happened last night. I went to the movies on my own (sigma male) to that new Alien move, quite liked it.
Movie finished at 00:30 and I decided to take a stroll through the street with bars since I was next to there anyways, before going home. I was sober n shit.

Was walking through the busy street that has all the bars, crowded, random group of girls coming from the other side and one stuck her arm out as she walked past me towards my crotch (albeit not actually touching it), saw her laughing while she did it.

All those bitches want my lion dick

Coming To America Lion GIF by Amazon Prime Video

They won't get shit. This lion sigma asf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado, nevermind2 and 11 others
Tales from Thailand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, KevinDurder and 6 others

This happened last night. I went to the movies on my own (sigma male) to that new Alien move, quite liked it.
Movie finished at 00:30 and I decided to take a stroll through the street with bars since I was next to there anyways, before going home. I was sober n shit.

Was walking through the busy street that has all the bars, crowded, random group of girls coming from the other side and one stuck her arm out as she walked past me towards my crotch (albeit not actually touching it), saw her laughing while she did it.

So jelly :ogre:. They just touch my ass 😅:aheago:🥹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, heyheyheybro22 and MoggerGaston
So jelly :ogre:. They just touch my ass 😅:aheago:🥹
first time this ever happened to me ngl.

one girl did spank my ass one time but that was 7 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, heyheyheybro22 and LancasteR

Bro still remembers that specific moment 7 years ago nahhh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
Bro still remembers that specific moment 7 years ago nahhh
I have 130IQ memory. I remember every detail of everyone and everything.

lion-trait

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and LancasteR
whats your measurements with picture proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

Same.. 3 years ago.. she became lesbian. BOTH of them.. I’m reminiscing the good old days.. when I was 13-14.. white girl asked me number “no thanks”- I said as a sigma. time is ticking fast.. 15 was the best age to be jock! Tick tock.. I’m 16 now.. I told myself I’ll shed off the pounds I gained.. instead I gained 60 pounds.. but me fat looks cute so I’m fine:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MoggerGaston
Same.. 3 years ago.. she became lesbian. BOTH of them.. I’m reminiscing the good old days.. when I was 13-14.. white girl asked me number “no thanks”- I said as a sigma. time is ticking fast.. 15 was the best age to be jock! Tick tock.. I’m 16 now.. I told myself I’ll shed off the pounds I gained.. instead I gained 60 pounds.. but me fat looks cute so I’m fine:owo:
Oh yeah I remember measuring my cock at 6th grade. 4 cute little girls were laughing at me I found that hot, even though I was maybe humiliated :aheago::love: were they making fun of me?

Nice

That’s not nice, one was ugly the other was a slut. Yet they became lesbians cause of me?
because of you? why

I was at a dance concert when a girl suddenly came up to me and grabbed my dick and just straight out asked if I wanted to fuck. That is a rare occurence no matter what you look like fr

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I was at a dance concert when a girl suddenly came up to me and grabbed my dick and just straight out asked if I wanted to fuck. That is a rare occurence no matter what you look like fr
was she attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
was she attractive?
Yes, she was blond, short and fit. Id say around a 6-7 pushing 7. Ons are so overrated tho for real man. Having sex with someone you love is so much fkn better

Yes, she was blond, short and fit. Id say around a 6-7 pushing 7. Ons are so overrated tho for real man. Having sex with someone you love is so much fkn better
nice. it's still fun and better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag

Larp