Girl unmatched me after this convo, I was trying to be funny, was this autistic?

JFL @ the PSLers trying to be NT:

here's how true NT works:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
So you scared of an alcoholic or someone that's not interested in meeting you anyways.

I count that as a win for you.

she seemed uninterested from the beginning

My thoughts exactly.

I have seen a buddy bradfish and chadfish and catfish with Joe Blow.

Joe Blow? Zero matches, except for some Africans.
Brad? Some matches, but they were uninterested. They replied, sometimes, but were uninterested.
Chadfish? Women wrote first, and wrote quickly. Usually "Hi 😊" or a heart on his pictures, but there were also more interesting openers. Some showered him with compliments.

OP. You are gl. You made another thread with pictures. What separates you and the chadfish guy is better pictures. Social pictures, activity pictures, things of that nature. It's a fine line between little and lot response on Tinder. Best of luck killing Tinder, and do report back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
imagine if they ghost amnesia what awaits the rest of the forum
we need to rise up tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wagbox, Hades and 1 other person
it a numbers game, even when ur gl. this girl was 18 white slim and a good face. She has a trillion options. I deleted my Tinder after this thread so I dont know if she was gnna respond ever, I need a break from app dating, will rm with better photos in the future

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6512, tyronelite and 1 other person
it a numbers game, even when ur gl. this girl was 18 white slim and a good face. She has a trillion options. I deleted my Tinder after this thread so I dont know if she was gnna respond ever, I need a break from app dating, will rm with better photos in the future

Definitely is. Eighteen is good. Especially if there's an age gap. Gotcha on the break. Tinder is fucking brutal, or fucking beautiful.

You've got killer potential. The chadfish my friend used was a blonde male model, about 5'11", some of the pics used were downright weird, but: He had group pics, activity pics, outdoorsy pics, and he killed it. I'd fucking love to see how you'd fare with that.

Definitely is. Eighteen is good. Especially if there's an age gap. Gotcha on the break. Tinder is fucking brutal, or fucking beautiful.

You've got killer potential. The chadfish my friend used was a blonde male model, about 5'11", some of the pics used were downright weird, but: He had group pics, activity pics, outdoorsy pics, and he killed it. I'd fucking love to see how you'd fare with that.
Do you need group/NT pics? Because even if I can brutally fraud an autistic selfie I haven't taken a pic with another human being in literal years.

Do you need group/NT pics? Because even if I can brutally fraud an autistic selfie I haven't taken a pic with another human being in literal years.

Yes, it sure helps. If you take a group pic, you blur their faces and you can heightfraud: Making them smaller or you bigger, or both. But yeah, NT pics is super important to foids, and having a social circle makes you seem like more like a fun easy-going guy. In the group pic, if you have a naturally dominant body language, you look alpha, and every girl wants that.

If you wonder who women swipe yes on, browse Tinder as a female. The best males are the top 20-30 cards in the deck. They're full of NT pics, group pics, activity pics, some really fun pics, all of good looking men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Yes, it sure helps. If you take a group pic, you blur their faces and you can heightfraud: Making them smaller or you bigger, or both. But yeah, NT pics is super important to foids, and having a social circle makes you seem like more like a fun easy-going guy. In the group pic, if you have a naturally dominant body language, you look alpha, and every girl wants that.

If you wonder who women swipe yes on, browse Tinder as a female. The best males are the top 20-30 cards in the deck. They're full of NT pics, group pics, activity pics, some really fun pics, all of good looking men.
Then I won't bother with Tinder. If I were chadlite I would still get some matches with an autistic bathroom selfie despite beung a friendless looser, now I won't get shit even with a frauded pic.

• So Sad
Reactions: Diremeyer
After two lines of banter you should be closing the deal i.e. setting a date and taking phone number. Women don’t have time to waste when the next chad is a click away

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and tyronelite
ignore her bro, you're too good for her anyway

no you are just trying to fucking hard to the point you are displaying low value

Then you ain't seen real simping. He wrote a joke at her expense that didn't fall well. That ain't displaying low value; it's having fun on your own terms.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Then you ain't seen real simping. He wrote a joke at her expense that didn't fall well. That ain't displaying low value; it's having fun on your own terms.
kept asking stupid questions to look for a convo

"haha"

seeking rapport by reaching for a commonality

all of the aboce done without the girl showing any interest at all besides responding with single worded answers, if thats not displaying low value i dont know what is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
They won't unmatch a Chad. She'll show discontent and give you an opportunity to redeem yourself

kept asking stupid questions to look for a convo

"haha"

seeking rapport by reaching for a commonality

all of the aboce done without the girl showing any interest at all besides responding with single worded answers, if thats not displaying low value i dont know what is

THis is autistic levels of analysis that shouldnt be possible.

U think saying "haha" in a convo suddenly then means a girl isnt into u. If a 9.99/10 rich 5million IG follower Chad was talking to a girl in DMs and said "haha" suddenly shes gnna be like Ohhh shit nawww he laughed, hes low value

fucking idiot

My fate was sealed, I am gl, but so are her other 500 matches that are messaging her at the same time I was. She just picked one that was a bit more GL than me or had more NT pics or was6'6'' very GL AND had a lambo on his profile, or had just offered her free ticket to fly to hawaii with her, u never know

@Enigmatic93

Last edited:
THis is autistic levels of analysis that shouldnt be possible.

U think saying "haha" in a convo suddenly then means a girl isnt into u. If a 9.99/10 rich 5million IG follower Chad was talking to a girl in DMs and said "haha" suddenly shes gnna be like Ohhh shit nawww he laughed, hes low value

fucking idiot

My fate was sealed, I am gl, but so are her other 500 matches that are messaging her at the same time I was. She just picked one that was a bit more GL than me or had more NT pics or was6'6'' very GL AND had a lambo on his profile, or had just offered her free ticket to fly to hawaii with her, u never know

@Enigmatic93
Nonono , prime brad pitt dmed her which is why u got fucking rejected, keep coping if it makes you feel better.

when chad says haha he doesnt care and is not looking for a response, the same cant be said for you and its fucking obvious halfwit inbred piece of shit. you were trying so hard to pander to her it was fucking cringey

She just went through your photos again, figured you aren't as gl as she had previously thought and unmatched. LMAO at you autists thinking there is anything else behind it.

figured you aren't as gl (...) LMAO at you autists thinking there is anything else behind it.
figured you aren't as NT, just as likely

Good pics = NT dom chad pics

You hit her where it hurts. Her pea brain. She thought your joke was too extreme. You hurt her feelings, thus ruined your chances with having snuggles with her.