Girl wants me to rape her (GTFIH) (INSANE SEXPILL) (LIFEFUEL)

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
It’s not even about looks tbh (obviously a little but she doesn’t even think I’m that hot she just wants to fulfill her sexual fantasy, she says I’m definitely not her type(she wants a really big heavy dude like even a little fat (because that’s what her x was like)))

I was messaging her on snap and using my blackpill knowlage i got her to tell me about her fantasies

She told me she really wants to be tied up and have a guy do whatever he wants to her and specifically overstimulate her and make her cum over and over but she really just wants him to do whatever he wants and use her, play with her, ets… she said she wants to be like fingered ate out and fucked untill she pisses herself.

And she said she want it to be lowk rape
No actual violence tho she doesn’t wanna get hurt or beaten or anything (good cuz I don’t wanna do that)
But she want me to do like ANYTHING I want in the moment
Exept like anal (I don’t wanna do that either)
But we would have a safeword

She’s like strong ltb I guess and kinda chubby but it’s mostly in her tits and ass so her body is kinda hot

Like curvy

Her ex boyfriend is a kinda fat ltn (6’2) who literally has like diagnosed autism and is antisocial but she is obsessed with him cus he dominated her and she said he would like force her to finger herself and even when she was like crying and didn’t want to but it’s the best sex she ever had

His dick isn’t even big tbh probably like 5-6 inches based on what she told me. she thought my 5.5x7.5 was huge but said she literally doesn’t care about dick as long as it’s more than 5 inches, she says she has has bigger dick tho but she doesn’t think it’s really better or doesn’t really care. (She is being honest dead srs)

It’s all about dominating a foid

Apparently one time they fucked and she wanted to stop but he bent her over a counter and ate her out and then fucker her

She said she came 3 times

And she loves the fact that he’s big (6’2 like 210lbs) (she is 5’8) and she feels like she has no escape like she can’t fight back so she has to take it which she says is super hot.

She says she thinks about this diagnosed autist LTN every time she masturbates

So no she doesn’t think about muh chad when she masturbates or cheat with chad

She thinks about some dude that dominated her

Sexpill is goated tbh

chad who fucks missionary with the lights off and asks a girl if she is ok is more likely to be cucked than this literal autistic redneck man

Cope harder if u don’t believe me

Not all girls are like that tho
But most are
Most want something similar but less extreme although they would probably like it if you worked up to it over time.

I should also say this girl says she needs the passionate love sex also. Like slow sex, eye contact, making out, cuddling, you get the idea.

But she says she needs both

I wanna do it but I’m also a virgin so Ima try to fuck another girl before I do this to get a little experience. (I’m larping that I’m a slayer on snapchat obviously)

Just be high iq like me and you can get foids to open up to you like this tbh.

Her body kinda like this tbh (ignore face) prolly even a little skinner around her stomach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, xyukeeee, pig_face and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, turkmaxxer, Lirevk and 15 others
How’d you do it bro?
I was basically asked her what her fantasies were and then said sum like like

“lotta girls tell me wild things, one girl said she wanna be like raped but not for real u know. It was really hot how she described it tbh. Like she wanna be forced and have no escape”

She immediately sent like 6 messages in a row like “yesssssssss”

You get the idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, pig_face, distance decay and 2 others
legit tbh. I been conducting experiments where some girls I fuck her like borderline raping her and the other half of the girls I’m ask for consent like it’s this okay? Can I touch you here etc and those girls always say mm we should take a break from sex. While the other girls I treated like sex toys are still dtf. it’s brutal because I’m a lover boy type shi

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, rileyma10, Carv and 4 others
legit tbh. I been conducting experiments where some girls I fuck her like borderline raping her and the other half of the girls I’m ask for consent like it’s this okay? Can I touch you here etc and those girls always say mm we should take a break from sex. While the other girls I treated like sex toys are still dtf. it’s brutal because I’m a lover boy type shi
Same Im virgin but I feel like I’m lover boy tbh, I think you do both like be lover boy a little and borderline rape them a little

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, standardcel, silencio and 1 other person
Good thread, it's all about striking the balance tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
now a hot goth girl on snap wanna fuck me,

Fuck Snapchat is a W I gotta loose my virginity first tho cuz I larp as a slayer

She said I was fuckable

WWWWWWWWWWW

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
l
It’s not even about looks tbh (obviously a little but she doesn’t even think I’m that hot she just wants to fulfill her sexual fantasy, she says I’m definitely not her type(she wants a really big heavy dude like even a little fat (because that’s what her x was like)))

I was messaging her on snap and using my blackpill knowlage i got her to tell me about her fantasies

She told me she really wants to be tied up and have a guy do whatever he wants to her and specifically overstimulate her and make her cum over and over but she really just wants him to do whatever he wants and use her, play with her, ets… she said she wants to be like fingered ate out and fucked untill she pisses herself.

No actual violence tho she doesn’t wanna get hurt or beaten or anything (good cuz I don’t wanna do that)

She’s like strong ltb I guess and kinda chubby but it’s mostly in her tits and ass so her body is kinda hot

Like curvy

Her ex boyfriend is a kinda fat ltn (6’2) who literally has like diagnosed autism and is antisocial but she is obsessed with him cus he dominated her and she said he would like force her to finger herself and even when she was like crying and didn’t want to but it’s the best sex she ever had

His dick isn’t even big tbh probably like 5-6 inches based on what she told me. she thought my 5.5x7.5 was huge but said she literally doesn’t care about dick as long as it’s more than 5 inches, she says she has has bigger dick tho but she doesn’t think it’s really better or doesn’t really care. (She is being honest dead srs)

Apparently one time they fucked and she wanted to stop but he bent her over a counter and ate her out and then fucker her

And she loves the fact that he’s big (6’2 like 210lbs) (she is 5’8) and she feels like she has no escape like she can’t fight back so she has to take it which she says is super hot.

Sexpill is goated tbh

chad who fucks missionary with the lights off and asks a girl if she is ok is more likely to be cucked than this literal autistic redneck man

But most are
Most want something similar but less extreme although they would probably like it if you worked up to it over time.

I should also say this girl says she needs the passionate love sex also. Like slow sex, eye contact, making out, cuddling, you get the idea.

I wanna do it but I’m also a virgin so Ima try to fuck another girl before I do this to get a little experience. (I’m larping that I’m a slayer on snapchat obviously)

Her body kinda like this tbh (ignore face) prolly even a little skinner around her stomach
View attachment 2952184
lifefuel for 6'2 LTN autsitics

• Love it
Reactions: laaoo
tales from the deep malaysian slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and halloweed
Why don't you try all this with manlet framelet and low fighting success dude?

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Why don't you try all this with manlet framelet and low fighting success dude?
Yeah being high fighting success/dom looking and or big is important if a girl wants to be dominated obviously

Yeah being high fighting success/dom looking and or big is important if a girl wants to be dominated obviously
She said I wasn’t her type becouse I’m like 5’10(I larped 5’11) 150lbs even tho I am shredded and lean she wants someone to be big even if they are just like a little fat cuz it’s more dom

I was basically asked her what her fantasies were and then said sum like like

“lotta girls tell me wild things, one girl said she wanna be like raped but not for real u know. It was really hot how she described it tbh. Like she wanna be forced and have no escape”

She immediately sent like 6 messages in a row like “yesssssssss”

You get the idea
Nice you’ve identified she’s a whore. She made it really easy for you
Ditch her and find yourself a feminine wife

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
>Wants you to
>Rape

Send me the vid after u do it 👍

Like curvy

Sexpill is goated tbh

But most are

View attachment 2952184
This is actually insane data for the boys in black 😭

Even ltns can impress upon a woman's subconscious if they put forth evil game and get in early

Zherkha pill confirmed, they want animalistic semi rape sex

• +1
Reactions: bobt
nice larp op

This is actually insane data for the boys in black 😭

Even ltns can impress upon a woman's subconscious if they put forth evil game and get in early

Zherkha pill confirmed, they want animalistic semi rape sex

This guy's face scared me

Like curvy

Sexpill is goated tbh

But most are

View attachment 2952184
Pls tell me ur blackpill knowledge

Genuinely tbh if u dont ill kill myself
Uh Lemme think

Like about women lot of them wanna be like abused and used sexually and also they all respond in a similar way to childhood trauma idk it’s hard to explain u gotta just try it out tbh go on Snapchat and in quick add just add like 50 girls at a time. If you wanna be more selective get ones that look like emo goth ets… but really any of them tbh. Then u feel out whether any of them like u at all, ask them where they live but like in a not weird way be like “I live in MT how about you” then if they live far away it’s like free game just do whatever but if they live like near you or go to the same school you might want to avoid bieng wierd. Then ask them something about there favorite position or sum and then just tell ‘em u like something you think they will secretly want like sexual fantasy or something or ask if they read smut or something and have them send u some and then talk about like what parts you like.

Be super sexual but only if the girl is reciprocating cuz girls won’t be horny like all the time so usually only talk about sexual stuff at night like after dinner time ish and if she seems to be enjoying it if she is high that’s good as well and most girls who will do this are abused in childhood so pretty much 100% of them cope with drugs and will likely be high a lot.

Try not to ask about their past realsonships unless you don’t care about bieng with the girl but you shouldn’t wannna be in a serious relationship with these girls anyway most of the time although sometimes the trauma makes them extremely attached to their partners and they become like scuicidal when they break up so it’s possible you become that person but more likely she already loves that person from her past, you don’t have to be chad to do this tho they will be in love with looksmached people generally

They all tell me about there past trauma if I ask tho and are chill about it

If you really wanna get blackpilled and learn ur you don’t care about being with a specific girl definitely Ask her about her relationships lotta girls will tell u if you are trustworthy and like to vent about it so you will gain important knowlage

Like all of them have attempted scuicide I’m guessing scuicide attmeps are actually much more common than statistically recognized

The trick is you gotta be very trustworthy and like real with them or they won’t trust you and won’t give you honest answers. Some girls I have never met irl on Snapchat have told me things they said they have never told anyone else

Don’t be judgmental either

But yeah try it you will learn a lot trust me it’s also fun to sext with random girls but definelty ask them about there life and past cuz you will learn a lot from that too

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Wtf

Ur dick is 5.5 inches length and 7.5 girth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and armemann
Uh Lemme think

Like about women lot of them wanna be like abused and used sexually and also they all respond in a similar way to childhood trauma idk it’s hard to explain u gotta just try it out tbh go on Snapchat and in quick add just add like 50 girls at a time. If you wanna be more selective get ones that look like emo goth ets… but really any of them tbh. Then u feel out whether any of them like u at all, ask them where they live but like in a not weird way be like “I live in MT how about you” then if they live far away it’s like free game just do whatever but if they live like near you or go to the same school you might want to avoid bieng wierd. Then ask them something about there favorite position or sum and then just tell ‘em u like something you think they will secretly want like sexual fantasy or something or ask if they read smut or something and have them send u some and then talk about like what parts you like.

Be super sexual but only if the girl is reciprocating cuz girls won’t be horny like all the time so usually only talk about sexual stuff at night like after dinner time ish and if she seems to be enjoying it if she is high that’s good as well and most girls who will do this are abused in childhood so pretty much 100% of them cope with drugs and will likely be high a lot.

Try not to ask about their past realsonships unless you don’t care about bieng with the girl but you shouldn’t wannna be in a serious relationship with these girls anyway most of the time although sometimes the trauma makes them extremely attached to their partners and they become like scuicidal when they break up so it’s possible you become that person but more likely she already loves that person from her past, you don’t have to be chad to do this tho they will be in love with looksmached people generally

They all tell me about there past trauma if I ask tho and are chill about it

If you really wanna get blackpilled and learn ur you don’t care about being with a specific girl definitely Ask her about her relationships lotta girls will tell u if you are trustworthy and like to vent about it so you will gain important knowlage

Like all of them have attempted scuicide I’m guessing scuicide attmeps are actually much more common than statistically recognized

The trick is you gotta be very trustworthy and like real with them or they won’t trust you and won’t give you honest answers. Some girls I have never met irl on Snapchat have told me things they said they have never told anyone else

Don’t be judgmental either

But yeah try it you will learn a lot trust me it’s also fun to sext with random girls but definelty ask them about there life and past cuz you will learn a lot from that too
Ty for high effort reply

Like curvy

Sexpill is goated tbh

But most are

View attachment 2952184
OMG what a whale is she fucking hell

Dumb kid was messaging a tranny

Like curvy

Sexpill is goated tbh

But most are

View attachment 2952184
Lifefuel Icl. I love raping bitches (in Roblox)