girl was giving me insane IOI's at school and I did nothing

nathan

nathan

Thanos
she kept staring at me in the hallway and trying to talk to me but I blew it. and the school year is over now so it's not like I can do anything about it. god was I doing

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Jova, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
she kept staring at me in the hallway and trying to talk to me but I blew it. and the school year is over now so it's not like I can do anything about it. god was I doing
Next time go to school drugged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A99, Jova, Itsjoeverlol and 2 others
#Relatable

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and nathan
Lower your inhib by borrowing the hopeless kids’ weed cart in the bathroom, then you’ll be able to talk to the girl :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, A99, Jova and 2 others
#Relatable
What would you do if there is a girl who is explicitly interested in you but you knew she is engaged?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nathan and Darkeningstar
It happened to me several times that I refused because I felt sorry for cucking the guy. That happens when you have more choice, now like hell I would.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and nathan
moron

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nathan
it's a learning opportunity next time i'll do better
lol happend to me too honestly not everything’s an ioi if you want to find out if a girl likes you just ask their friend

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Darkeningstar
lol happend to me too honestly not everything’s an ioi if you want to find out if a girl likes you just ask their frien
I too don't believe much in 'ioi', but sometimes they are useful. I happened to know that a girl liked me before I was told about it. But you need a fair amount of skill in reading body language, and also a bit of experience.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and nathan
I too don't believe much in 'ioi', but sometimes they are useful. I happened to know that a girl liked me before I was told about it. But you need a fair amount of skill in reading body language, and also a bit of experience.
Yeah body language matters more and how willing they are to let physical contact too like simple things like dap ups or handshakes will tell you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nathan