girl was giving signs of interest

R

Ronnie

Master
Me being a pussy decided not to cold approach.

did I make the right choice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and SkinjobCatastrophe
women being nice to you is not a ioi

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, sandcelmuttcel, Growth Plate and 6 others
women being nice to you is not a ioi
I was in a waiting room. It was a small room with 7 chairs.

2 rows o each of 3 chairs, people weren’t sitting in the 7th chair for an odd reason. I believe it was broken.

The waiting room was small. She decided to lean against a wall. She was not right in front me. I didn’t take out my phone to try and pretend she wasn’t there. I kept looking at her and she kept looking back at me. I could handle our little staring contest and decided to pull out my phone and break eye contact

We later were moved to a big waiting room. It was like 30 chairs. I was in the very front of the rows and she was in the last of rows. Every time I turned my head to inspect what was going on behind me, she was there staring in my direction.

I was this close to asking for her number, but the chance never really came about.

She was a very cute girl. Not very beautiful but just her entire outfit, face hairstyle gave me cute vibes. She was very careful with her movements afraid that someone would yell at her. Soft spoken girl. I wanted to hold her hands together and tell her how adorable she was and that everything was fine!

It never happened. Cold approach is just dumb I thought. She probably must have had some boyfriend. I’ll never know for sure. I choose to believe that I saved myself from embarrassment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608

2 rows o each of 3 chairs, people weren’t sitting in the 7th chair for an odd reason. I believe it was broken.

The waiting room was small. She decided to lean against a wall. She was not right in front me. I didn’t take out my phone to try and pretend she wasn’t there. I kept looking at her and she kept looking back at me. I could handle our little staring contest and decided to pull out my phone and break eye contact

We later were moved to a big waiting room. It was like 30 chairs. I was in the very front of the rows and she was in the last of rows. Every time I turned my head to inspect what was going on behind me, she was there staring in my direction.

I was this close to asking for her number, but the chance never really came about.

She was a very cute girl. Not very beautiful but just her entire outfit, face hairstyle gave me cute vibes. She was very careful with her movements afraid that someone would yell at her. Soft spoken girl. I wanted to hold her hands together and tell her how adorable she was and that everything was fine!

It never happened. Cold approach is just dumb I thought. She probably must have had some boyfriend. I’ll never know for sure. I choose to believe that I saved myself from embarrassment.

alot of women just like to flirt for fun. Maybe she was just attention deprived and wanted attention and test yours and hers limits.

I personally dont mess with strangers, mutual women only. Dont let this encounter haunt you

I get this many times, just approach and get the number. Many times, I get the number and it still led nowhere so it means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 8608
yea now go think about her for the next 10 years in your basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing, Growth Plate and 5 others
only IOI is P in V

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
alot of women just like to flirt for fun. Maybe she was just attention deprived and wanted attention and test yours and hers limits.

I personally dont mess with strangers, mutual women only. Dont let this encounter haunt you
It is a possible but she didn’t seem like the type of girl to do that. She was very soft and looked afraid.

Obviously you should have just asked her out because now youre going to deliberate over this in your head wishing you would have done it. Next time just ask the bitch out, she will probably reject you but at least then you know where you stand instead of worrying about it and wishing you would have done something

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Ronnie
Obviously you should have just asked her out because now youre going to deliberate over this in your head wishing you would have done it. Next time just ask the bitch out, she will probably reject you but at least then you know where you stand instead of worrying about it and wishing you would have done something
Yes. I thought the general advice was not to cold approach. Now that I give it thought I now realize that one colds approach for themselves not for others necessarily. I now have to deal with “what if”

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
just fucking lol at faggots like you

You just missed your chance to be happily married with 4 kids and a faifthful wife for the rest of your short life under the New World Order

COPE

What actually happened is she has already forgotten about you, she may have been interested in talking to you since your both bored in a waiting room but it didnt mean she had any real sexual or romantic interest

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie

cope

You just missed your chance to be happily married with 4 kids and a faifthful wife for the rest of your short life under the New World Order

COPE

What actually happened is she has already forgotten about you, she may have been interested in talking to you since your both bored in a waiting room but it didnt mean she had any real sexual or romantic interest
yea no cap I missed out. If fate puts both of us in the same room again, I hope I can cold approach

yea no cap I missed out. If fate puts both of us in the same room again, I hope I can cold approach
Only do it if it's very obvious it is ioi's. I missed out too before when I was a pussy on approaching. A girl straight up eye fucked me in a college class of 100 people from across the auditorium and waited for me outside after class as I left and smiled and I just walked past and ignored her lmao.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ronnie
Only do it if it's very obvious it is ioi's. I missed out too before when I was a pussy on approaching. A girl straight up eye fucked me in a college class of 100 people from across the auditorium and waited for me outside after class as I left and smiled and I just walked past and ignored her lmao.
I know the pain bro. In the world we live in now they made cold approaching a very scary thing. In the past you only had to worry if a girl said no. Now you could get into some very serious trouble if the interaction goes wrong. I sometimes think that PUA really was the best thing for men although sometimes thought it was a scam. Tbh the most ideal way for a couple to meet would a cold approach.

kid: dad how did you meet mom?

dad: I saw her across the auditorium. I spent the entire time growing up the courage to talk with her. I finally did and she said yes.

mom: that’s right dear, I was so happy that you went up and talked to me.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I know the pain bro. In the world we live in now they made cold approaching a very scary thing. In the past you only had to worry if a girl said no. Now you could get into some very serious trouble if the interaction goes wrong. I sometimes think that PUA really was the best thing for men although sometimes thought it was a scam. Tbh the most ideal way for a couple to meet would a cold approach.

kid: dad how did you meet mom?

dad: I saw her across the auditorium. I spent the entire time growing up the courage to talk with her. I finally did and she said yes.

mom: that’s right dear, I was so happy that you went up and talked to me.
Jfl its only serious touble if you're ugly and approach every bitch on sight.

PUA is cope and a scam

And the ideal way to meet is the woman approaching you and asking you a dumb question and then giggling after you answer.