Girl was shouting at me for being bad at overwatch

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I was playing overwatch as reaper and I'll admit I wasn't having the best game and I was ranked pretty high from being on a winning streak and this girl kept shouting at me for not doing enough damage and stuff

She was saying shit like "YOU CAN KILL THE ROADHOG YOU LITERALLY GAIN HEALTH FROM DEALING DAMAGE"

how the fuck am I supposed to know that?

I hate when games put vital information like that only in the patch notes because they don't tell you about that kinda stuff in the tutorial.

They gotta realise not everyone's a sweaty no life retard who reads every single line of code and patch note like a fucking nerd with no life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MissLexotan6MG, AbandonShip and 1 other person
@GripMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I hate when games put vital information like that only in the patch notes because they don't tell you about that kinda stuff in the tutorial.
I got to diamond without realizing Zarya getting energy from damage bubbles jfl. my peak was 4250 or so at season 7-8 (before goat cancer)

I was playing overwatch as reaper and I'll admit I wasn't having the best game and I was ranked pretty high from being on a winning streak and this girl kept shouting at me for not doing enough damage and stuff

She was saying shit like "YOU CAN KILL THE ROADHOG YOU LITERALLY GAIN HEALTH FROM DEALING DAMAGE"

how the fuck am I supposed to know that?

They gotta realise not everyone's a sweaty no life retard who reads every single line of code and patch note like a fucking nerd with no life
You should tell her that you will cosby her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
is overwatch still fun?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
is overwatch still fun?
No it's cancer and they even split the community by making 2 types of comps, taking 15min+ to find games at Masters and it's always the exact same players, game is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13137
No it's cancer and they even split the community by making 2 types of comps, taking 15min+ to find games at Masters and it's always the exact same players, game is dead.
I only have like 20 hours in it and this was when road hog just came out lol

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
I only have like 20 hours in it and this was when road hog just came out lol
You can have a lot of fun if you're not hardcore like me, I'm either the best or nothing. I can't cope with being diamond I have to get back to GM or I'm losing my head and feels like I'm a loser.

You can have a lot of fun if you're not hardcore like me, I'm either the best or nothing. I can't cope with being diamond I have to get back to GM or I'm losing my head and feels like I'm a loser.
I think I will play only console games to relax now

competitive gaming is too much of a rage inducer if you're not making money doing it

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
I think I will play only console games to relax now

competitive gaming is too much of a rage inducer if you're not making money doing it
Raging sometimes is fun because you at least feel something instead of getting bored without doing anything, but the competitiveness is too much for me, like I'm either playing 8 hours a day or it's not worth it. you have to be low inhib about it to enjoy it.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 13137
imagine still playing this dogshit game in 2021