Girl was staring at me

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Ok picture the scene.. I've been at the bar for 4 hours talking to my new friend Frederick..

I get the metro to Copenhagen airport worse for wear. I stand up in the carriage and in my drunken stupor I'm staring at the floor.

10 mins later I look up to this girl who is opposite me near the door and she's looking at me and she looks away.

Did she like me or was she pitying me

She was admiring your shiny bald head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Dicklet.4.3, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
If you were NT this would be an event surviving no more than 4-5 seconds in your atrophic brain.
But clearly you are not which is why you made a thread about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 685, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
if you are ugly or average looking, it was just a random stare, if you are good looking she was attracted by you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why is this in ratings

Ok picture the scene.. I've been at the bar for 4 hours talking to my new friend Frederick..

I get the metro to Copenhagen airport worse for wear. I stand up in the carriage and in my drunken stupor I'm staring at the floor.

10 mins later I look up to this girl who is opposite me near the door and she's looking at me and she looks away.

IOI is bullshit. But girls are still obvious. IF they find you above average they will just check you out, if you're lite chad they will invite you to become close to her, now if you are chad, they will make any shit to touch/be close to you, plus they can open you with non sense talk or the shitless talk you could ever imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Can you answer my DMs

It took her a while to figure out what she was looking at

Incel trait : overanalyzing spontaneous stare from female strangers