• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, watah, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Hard to not have a big ass when you are a 160 cm dwarf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, 0S4MA, primqwe and 6 others
she probably cheated because he didnt have a BBC

BWC Power✊
Such a stupid move by her tho. He’s 17 and one of the most popular of recent time in football world.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, EliteMewing, watah and 3 others
I know bitch like her 10/10 born to breed hips, crazy good tits and cute face - the dream, but I'm subhuman so I can only fap to that, be right back.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger, treveo and billymidnight
I know bitch like her 10/10 born to breed hips, crazy good tits and cute face - the dream, but I'm subhuman so I can only fap to that, be right back.
Brutalllllll

• So Sad
Reactions: CopiumX
Such a stupid move by her tho. He’s 17 and one of the most popular of recent time in football world.
women dont think 5 years i the future thats why not many women are billionaire CEOs

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
tyler the creator looking ass nigga got cheated on

I would lick her asshole clean then clap her ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 81803 and billymidnight
Of fuck here comes mr rapist @WeiWei

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WeiWei
stone her for adultery

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Dude I’m on nofap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Bro what country do u live in where the average girl has an ass like that? I genuinely want to know 😂
I live in the same country she is from.

She is just average lol, I mean, for the last 2 months I only went outside to go to the gym I may be overrating the plebs.

But really average, of course Mexico is full of fucking nasty creaturas so Alex might look like a shocking sexy woman for you

• Woah
Me to but fuck me these Spanish girls are perfect
Overrated as fuck I don't even notice them when I walk down the streets. North and East are where real women reside.

But deal, all spaniards for you🤜🏻🤛🏽

She is just average lol, I mean, for the last 2 months I only went outside to go to the gym I may be overrating the plebs.

But really average, of course Mexico is full of fucking nasty creaturas so Alex might look like a shocking sexy woman for you
Damn ur lucky Spanish girls are curvy asf, but I live in the us u stupid nigger

• JFL
Wtf is north and east
Overrated as fuck I don't even notice them when I walk down the streets. North and East are where real women reside.

But deal, all spaniards for you🤜🏻🤛🏽

Mexicans are like 50% Spanish blood wtf u on about

• JFL
1694878086438-png.2434368

Last edited:
USA is Mexico in 2024, you were trying to find a better beautiful country than your narcostate, went in masse to the USA and now that the USA looks like Tijuana you want to go to another place. It will be splendorous to see the USA collapse.
In Mexico u would get chopped up into 100 pieces speaking like that. Also us only has about 55 million Mexicans

• JFL
Over for that ng Yamal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
In Mexico u would get chopped up into 100 pieces speaking like that. Also us only has about 55 million Mexicans
In fact this is the reason you are hated on and can't socially adapt to civilization

• Love it
bruh imagine how soft her ass cheeks are. I wanna squeeze them
Imagine giving her backshots and spanking dem cheeks 😍

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
In fact this is the reason you are hated on and can't socially adapt to civilization
I have a question. Do all Spanish people hate Mexicans? And what is yall general thoughts about us ?

• JFL
I have a question. Do all Spanish people hate Mexicans? And what is yall general thoughts about us ?
No bro. I don't hate, you just called me a nigger. There was barely racism in the last decades. But now there's too much 3rd world people in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia etc. similar to what is happening in Paris, London, Stockholm etc. and there's more hate going around because latinos tend to show unproper behaviour and crime in Madrid is largely on them because of gangs. Still moors are worse.

Most of them do hard working jobs, but as I said conflicts will gonna start if one country starts looking like a completely different one.

• Hmm...
Yeah her ass costs a lot tho