GIRL WHO WENT TO MY SCHOOL IS NOW A RUNWAY MODEL

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Wtf WTF

WTFF WTFFFF

She wasn't popular. She was the shy girl who all the other popular girls were jealous of. Now all the popular girls are working in retail or single mums while she gets payed of her looks.

She is legit gorgeous.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco, owlofathena, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
lower third mogs me

lower third mogs me
lower third mogs 99% of humans.

So weird because all of the hot popular girls used to talk mad shit about her.

She just popped up in my mind because I used to think she was gorgeous, so I searched up her name and now she's a legit MODEL. woah

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Hector, BigBiceps and 2 others
Looks like jordan barrett in 4th pic

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Yo das my wife

this is why I dont understand it when someone says a guy who had a shitty lower third is unattractive because they have "feminine features". women can more easily get away with having a shitty lower third but most truly gorgeous women, too models and movie stars all have a great lower third. a shitty lower third isn't a feminine feature it is just a shitty lower third.

• +1
Reactions: MajinBuu, Deleted member 3043 and Effortless
Her tummy so flat

this is why I dont understand it when someone says a guy who had a shitty lower third is unattractive because they have "feminine features". women can more easily get away with having a shitty lower third but most truly gorgeous women, too models and movie stars all have a great lower third. a shitty lower third isn't a feminine feature it is just a shitty lower third.

This.

You should see her in motion. She has so much elegance. Its like looking at a fucking precious priceless painting from Da Vinci.
You look at girls like this in motion and you think they belong in a fucking museum.

She just popped up in my mind because I used to think she was gorgeous, so I searched up her name and now she's a legit MODEL. woah

this jaw, i wish i had the same

right

Her features are so exaggerated it's kind of unattractive tbqh.

Lol ya I went to school with a girl that now models/run away as well.

Lol ya I went to school with a girl that now models/run away as well.

Yeah this surprised the fuck out of me

Do you know her name?

She has big nipples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934

99%? More like 99.99999999999%

Why are her nips brown btw?

Aeaea

she's insanely attractive, anyways most of the popular chicks in Australia end up as single washed up used mums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Effortless
i have the exact same goniol angle as her, and a much wider chin though.

obvious fake lips and charlie sheen minecraft gonial angle but very gl regardless

that ramus tho

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
3 people from my area, one who went to my school all have 300k on instagram now.. Teen models lol

• Woah
obvious fake lips and charlie sheen minecraft gonial angle but very gl regardless

I think its because her maxilla is so well developed and her teeth are so forward that it supports her lips. Bad lower maxilla usually cause lips to look sunken in and not full.

MAXILLA

I think its because her maxilla is so well developed and her teeth are so forward that it supports her lips. Bad lower maxilla usually cause lips to look sunken in and not full.

View attachment 112105
partially yes probably but her vermillion borders and even mouth corners have a very sharp filler type look to them, though only in some pics

• Hmm...
partially yes probably but her vermillion borders and even mouth corners have a very sharp filler type look to them, though only in some pics

I see what you mean. Hard to tell tbh especially when someone is that well developed.

I need to see her therachad

After looking at her every other girl looks like a shapeless potato

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Extremely gorgeous
She's had 2 bf. Both of them were normies not chads.

Most girls that high on PSL usually date normies tbh, there are only a few, like 5-10% who date male model tier men

FUAAAAARK, HER INSTA PICS ARE AESTHETIC AF!!

• +1
Extremely gorgeous

Most girls that high on PSL usually date normies tbh, there are only a few, like 5-10% who date male model tier men

FUAAAAARK, HER INSTA PICS ARE AESTHETIC AF!!

For real its normally the ugly/average girls with tons of makeup that chase after chads looking for validations. While legit gorgeous tier women like this received validation all their life and they just seek true happiness instead.

Most sluts are at parties getting drunk looking for chads. While shes travelling the world with someone who cares for her, experiencing different culture, meeting new people and living her life care free because she doesn't need validation, she knows shes truly beautiful. Girls like this also radiate beautiful personality unlike most of the hateful 'im on my high horse' bitchy ones.

What an ideal life.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Keep sucking her dick you faggot. She has a manjaw i mog her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Effortless
For real its normally the ugly/average girls with tons of makeup that chase after chads looking for validations. While legit gorgeous tier women like this received validation all their life and they just seek true happiness instead.

Most sluts are at parties getting drunk looking for chads. While shes travelling the world with someone who cares for her, experiencing different culture, meeting new people and living her life care free because she doesn't need validation, she knows shes truly beautiful. Girls like this also radiate beautiful personality unlike most of the hateful 'im on my high horse' bitchy ones.

What an ideal life.

Cope. She's being banged by modelling higher ups and chads at weekend parties

Keep sucking her dick you faggot. She has a manjaw i mog her

Imagine calling someone a faggot because they admire female beauty. idiot.

Women are blackpilled thats why all the other girls hated her they KNEW she was genrtically superior to them and how important looks are.

Men on the other hand are suckers for the halo effect on both men and women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, chadpreetcel123, Dogs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Effortless
Cope. She's being banged by modelling higher ups and chads at weekend parties

She is being banged by modelling higher ups. Shes engaged to her photographer, they travel together.

School? I went to school once.... the School of Rock
giphy.gif

• JFL