Girl with nipple piercing

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I'm talking to a girl rn and I noticed in an insta pic her wearing a white crop top with her nipples popping out and the right one is 100% pierced. Do you find it a red flag as I do or am I taking it too seriously? I find it major hoe shit and turn off ngl

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Pump and dump material

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, aspiringexcel, Tobias Fünke and 4 others
Pump and dump material
Fr isn't it? Imagine going to some stranger and removing your bra and getting your boobs touched and your nipples pierced. And she only just turned 18.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
Fr isn't it? Imagine going to some stranger and removing your bra and getting your boobs touched and your nipples pierced. And she only just turned 18.
Foids at 18 are immature anyway. Fuck her but keep options open as you always should.

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Tylermax
So I'm talking to a girl rn and I noticed in an insta pic her wearing a white crop top with her nipples popping out and the right one is 100% pierced. Do you find it a red flag as I do or am I taking it too seriously? I find it major hoe shit and turn off ngl
Wats her ethnicity

wtf has the world become. Pump and dump asap

wtf has the world become. Pump and dump asap
What is pump and dump. I want something serious not to waste my time on low vibrational degenerate sexual stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zainab and FutureSlayer
What is pump and dump. I want something serious not to waste my time on low vibrational degenerate sexual stuff
dont even talk to her then

• JFL
A turnoff. But tattoos on foid are the biggest red flags, so ur still good to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Tylermax
I don’t like it even it’s for pump n dump

• +1
Isn't the only reason to get them pierced is because it heightens sexual stimulation when they get sucked? Ho fo' sho'. At least you know that she's DTF immediately.

What do you think about girls with nipple piercings? Do they have more sensitive nipples?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and Zer0/∞