girl

15AndStarving

15AndStarving

Iron
Known a girl for only 2 days and already think its enough and she should just love me. Am i being a delusional retard and need to give more time to get to know her or is it completely over. She somewhat passes some tests like breaking the touch barrier an doesnt take too long to respond plus my friend told me she likes me according to the fact she was acting akward when she saw me one day, there might be more to that story and hopefully she said more about me but pls give advice she fine asf and making me go crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Devilla and PlayersGetPlayed
Known a girl for only 2 days and already think its enough and she should just love me. Am i being a delusional retard and need to give more time to get to know her or is it completely over. She somewhat passes some tests like breaking the touch barrier an doesnt take too long to respond plus my friend told me she likes me according to the fact she was acting akward when she saw me one day, there might be more to that story and hopefully she said more about me but pls give advice she fine asf and making me go crazy.
If she likes you in 2 days that's a red flag and this isn't a relationship advice forum you it's for looksmaxxing go to off topic if you wanna talk about stuff like that

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
If she likes you in 2 days that's a red flag and this isn't a relationship advice forum you it's for looksmaxxing retard
well he just doesn't know how to select off topic, be kind he's young and new archeum

• +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger
make her leak her dad's credit card details and if she doesnt its not love bro

• +1
Reactions: watah, StarvedEpi, PharaohMogger and 1 other person
idk what to say, wait another week lmao 2 days is kinda short

Dont grow to attached your going through puberty so I wont blame if your cool with her friends and they dont hate your guts just ask them but make sure shes not talking to other dudes first cause 2 days is kinda crazy unless she spent the majority of her time with you if you really like her and she likes you go for it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
this nigga , skull emoticon

nigga your 15 there is no such this as love at 15 only like

• +1
Reactions: marshadow
If she likes you in 2 days that's a red flag and this isn't a relationship advice forum you it's for looksmaxxing go to off topic if you wanna talk about stuff like that
nigga have you seen his pfp? OP is 13 max

people that age fall quickly and it doesnt mean red flag jfl

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Lowkey i thought the same thing with my x. ur being delusional unless shed actually obsessed. 2 weeks after my ex and me started dating we talked about running away and killing ourselves together and she cut my initials into her thigh. She cheated on me multiple times and costantly manipulated me and made me feel so bad i wanted to kms. if she likes u after 2 days avoid her:lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger and castizo
Lowkey i thought the same thing with my x. ur being delusional unless shed actually obsessed. 2 weeks after my ex and me started dating we talked about running away and killing ourselves together and she cut my initials into her thigh. She cheated on me multiple times and costantly manipulated me and made me feel so bad i wanted to kms. if she likes u after 2 days avoid her:lul:
thx bro this made me ease a luh bit.