Girlfriend (20) told me (21) I have a small d*ck compared to her Ex bf's

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
Hello guys and girls,

my girlfriend of 4 months and me started getting intimate (step by step) so we haven't had sex yet, but she allows me to finger her although she doesn't reciprocate. It kinda bothers me, but all she has done to me was basically touching me down there for a couple of seconds and that's it. I talked to her why she hesitates and her reason was that she wasn't ready yet (which is absolutely understandable).

Now I found out that she had sex with her ex right on the first date which kinda feels "weird" to me?! She's my first girlfriend and she also knows that I'm a shy person, especially when talking about intimate stuff since it is new to me. I know her ex is her past and I should never compare her previous relationship to ours (I have NEVER done that), but 1 week ago after she touched me down there she suddenly told me "By the way... your dick is tiny compared to the other guys."

Now I know size doesn't matter, but her being my first girlfriend and me being shy about this topic as it is new to me, made me feel like the biggest piece of shit. I showed no reaction because I was overwhelmed by this statement of hers, but now I start getting mad at her. Like real mad, because she wants to wait to become more intimate with me (which is okay to me as I don't wanna make her do something she feels not ready for yet), but this statement was so degrading. We already had a couple of fights in the past. Do you think I am just insecure or is it something to worry about?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ElySioNs and 1 other person
I can't trust reddit, even though this story could quietly be true. but regular people won't write this, mostly older men incels

she wasn't ready yet (which is absolutely understandable).

>her ex fucked her on 1st date

>>serious? Just slap her face with your dick and leave her forever

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back