Girlfriend 26F had sex with ex but wants to wait for marriage with me 27M

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Throwaway for obvious reasons. Me (27M) and my girlfriend (26F). I'm a virgin and she's had one previous partner whom she was sexually active with.

We've been together 6 months and have been intimate but without sex. We have talked about this befote and she says that after her ex, she wants to wait for marriage before having sex. While I'm okay with this (i was with my ex for 2+ years who wanted to wait for marriage as well),

Her reason for not having sex is because she sometimes felt she got used for sex by her ex and I want to be supportive of her decision.

But I also feel conflicted because in a way I suppose i feel like I'm not as valued by her compared to her ex even though i know this is not true. Does that make sense?

I'm worried about bringing this up as I'm afraid of making her feel pressured to have sex with me and | don't want that to be the case. But it's making me frustrated everytime we get intimate (once or twice a month) and I fear it's starting to show.

I'm planning to bring this up again soon but has anyone been in a similar situation and have advice on broaching this?

We aren't religious and would be using protection in any event. We come from an asian background but rather progressive upbringing.

Edit: wording and grammar. Also really appreciate all the advice so far!

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Xangsane
Pics of GF aren't loading.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Jfl at this betabuxx cuck:lul::lul:
Would love to see redot comments on this:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ElySioNs and Lefty Rankin
Jfl at this betabuxx cuck:lul::lul:
Would love to see redot comments on this:lul:

• +1
He’s a misogynist if he doesn’t respect her wishes.

:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and ElySioNs
Throwaway for obvious reasons. Me (27M) and my girlfriend (26F). I'm a virgin and she's had one previous partner whom she was sexually active with.

We've been together 6 months and have been intimate but without sex. We have talked about this befote and she says that after her ex, she wants to wait for marriage before having sex. While I'm okay with this (i was with my ex for 2+ years who wanted to wait for marriage as well),

Her reason for not having sex is because she sometimes felt she got used for sex by her ex and I want to be supportive of her decision.

But I also feel conflicted because in a way I suppose i feel like I'm not as valued by her compared to her ex even though i know this is not true. Does that make sense?

I'm worried about bringing this up as I'm afraid of making her feel pressured to have sex with me and | don't want that to be the case. But it's making me frustrated everytime we get intimate (once or twice a month) and I fear it's starting to show.

I'm planning to bring this up again soon but has anyone been in a similar situation and have advice on broaching this?

We aren't religious and would be using protection in any event. We come from an asian background but rather progressive upbringing.

Absolutely never. I would never. Men like this are very bad for society.

• +1

If this is true I can only want the world to end

• +1
Man I hope that dude dumped her, women aren’t the prize anymore

• +1