Girlfriend [27/f] keeps making comments about my receding hairline [29/m].

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
So recently (last 6 months) my girlfriend has started making comments about my receding hairline and telling me how bad it's getting. Obviously I am well aware of this and there is really not much I can do or care to do to address the issue. I am perfectly happy with who I am. It just really annoys me that she has the nerve to point this out when I would never point out any of her physical flaws. I mean over the last 2 years she has gained around 30 lbs and I would never dream of saying saying anything to her.

So today she made a comment about my hair and I responded back that I am well aware why do you need to keep pointing it out, do you want me to start pointing out your flaws too? This didn't go over well as she cussed at me a little and walked away..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17525 and 16 others
mirin your/his DHT

Link? Want to read the soy comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Richard_Hungwell, 11gaijin and 1 other person
I mean over the last 2 years she has gained around 30 lbs and I would never dream of saying anything to her:soy::soy::soy::soy:
@6ft4

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11963, the BULL and 7 others
So recently (last 6 months) my girlfriend has started making comments about my receding hairline and telling me how bad it's getting. Obviously I am well aware of this and there is really not much I can do or care to do to address the issue. I am perfectly happy with who I am. It just really annoys me that she has the nerve to point this out when I would never point out any of her physical flaws. I mean over the last 2 years she has gained around 30 lbs and I would never dream of saying saying anything to her.

So today she made a comment about my hair and I responded back that I am well aware why do you need to keep pointing it out, do you want me to start pointing out your flaws too? This didn't go over well as she cussed at me a little and walked away..
Someone send him this to keep his spirits up.

Attachments

• norwood.png
    norwood.png
    521.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, Richard_Hungwell, Mewton and 13 others
there is really not much I can do or care to do to address the issue. I am perfectly happy with who I am
What a fucking retard. I swear people don’t know how to use google

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Lygodactylus and Oberyn
time to johnny sins max

• JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong and Richard_Hungwell
I mean over the last 2 years she has gained around 30 lbs and I would never dream of saying anything to her:soy::soy::soy::soy:
@6ft4

Decimal point T level. High-T males (e.g. me) would compliment her for getting thiccer.

If that was me i'd call her a fat ass pig bitch and kick her out my fucking house
whoever wrote that is a brutal cuckold

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Someone send him this to keep his spirits up.
In India this is unironically true. If you look up tribal and dalit villages, all the men there have full heads of hair :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao and Deleted member 14774
What a fucking retard. I swear people don’t know how to use google
When I noticed a small sign of balding I googled it and somehow ended up on lookism. I still have nw1 hair.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao, TITUS and 4 others
When I noticed a small sign of balding I googled it and somehow ended up on lookism. I still have nw1 hair.
Think balding is the issue that actually started me taking the black pill seriously too tbh. Are you still nw1 cause you started fin or it just naturally didn’t progress much?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TITUS
r/relationship_advice is the only thing itw that keeps me from killing myself

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Oberyn
Think balding is the issue that actually started me taking the black pill seriously too tbh. Are you still nw1 cause you started fin or it just naturally didn’t progress much?
No, I am on fin-min-nizoral. If I wasn't on fin probably I would be nw3-4 by now

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 17763
No, I am on fin-min-nizoral. If I wasn't on fin probably I would be nw3-4 by now
Lifefuel

I’m always giga paranoid that my hair loss is gonna keep progressing even though I’m on fin. Which makes me nervous about getting ht, I hate seeing any hairs fall out in the shower and shit but I guess shedding hapoens

Finastiride ?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
Lifefuel

I’m always giga paranoid that my hair loss is gonna keep progressing even though I’m on fin. Which makes me nervous about getting ht, I hate seeing any hairs fall out in the shower and shit but I guess shedding hapoens
I am paranoid as well. I haven't noticed any difference in my hairline for 4 years. I might start micro-needling but some retards say it creates scar tissue and you won't be able to get HT. According to studies you can keep your baseline hair with fin-min for a decade so I would say you could keep your nw1 hair forever with small HTs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I am paranoid as well. I haven't noticed any difference in my hairline for 4 years. I might start micro-needling but some retards say it creates scar tissue and you won't be able to get HT. According to studies you can keep your baseline hair with fin-min for a decade so I would say you could keep your nw1 hair forever with small HTs.
What about sides ? Also does fin guarentee a permanent NW 1 combined with HT ?

• +1
keep your nw1 hair forever
You can, too bad I’m already nw2.5 it’s over for me

But if you’re still nw1 I doubt you’re losing hair at all, I receded way before I started losing density which is when I actually realized I needed to do something

I wonder if that microneedling shit is legit though. I mean I doubt it would make ht impossible but it does seem like it could interfere, like I said you’re probably not losing hair though so I wouldn’t bother if I were you. In fact you might not even need min at all

Just tell her black boyfriend to buy you finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
What about sides ? Also does fin guarentee a permanent NW 1 combined with HT ?
Sides have been minimal for me, but fin doesn’t technically guarantee shit. In theory your dht levels could still be too high and I think there’s some other reasons why it can be ineffective for some people

For most users though it will definitely work, and if the problem is dht levels dutasteride should work cause it will nuke them completely

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15338 and Oberyn
You can, too bad I’m already nw2.5 it’s over for me

But if you’re still nw1 I doubt you’re losing hair at all, I receded way before I started losing density which is when I actually realized I needed to do something

I wonder if that microneedling shit is legit though. I mean I doubt it would make ht impossible but it does seem like it could interfere, like I said you’re probably not losing hair though so I wouldn’t bother if I were you. In fact you might not even need min at all
No, definitely I was balding If I find a picture I'll send you.

The classic baldcel > PSL pipeline

• JFL
  • +1
If that was me i'd call her a fat ass pig bitch and kick her out my fucking house
whoever wrote that is a brutal cuckold
Based, imagine being so cuck to stay with a woman who speak poorly about you or disrespects you. It's literally only going to get worse. Ending in either she leaving you or cuckold. Break up with her for the disrespect and become dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Thanks to this forum i caught it on time, and i have a great hairline and density, such a cheap and fast protocol it's bonkers to lose your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Damnn

• +1
ancient times. nowadays he would have been just dumped

• +1
How long have you been on it?

What does nizoral actually do?

I've been on fin for 5 years and its saved my hair pretty much stopped the loss in its tracks.
Minnox unfortunately looks like im a non responder, but i heard if i use tret on the scalp along with minnox it will work.

Still worried i will eventually lose it all despite the fin though.

How long have you been on it?

What does nizoral actually do?

I've been on fin for 5 years and its saved my hair pretty much stopped the loss in its tracks.
Minnox unfortunately looks like im a non responder, but i heard if i use tret on the scalp along with minnox it will work.

Still worried i will eventually lose it all despite the fin though.
I've been on fin-min for 4 years. Nizoral is cope but everyone uses it that's why I am using it. You are going to lose your hair but it will be really slow maybe 10-20x slower than without fin so you can always get HT and keep your hair forever. Also, micro needling seems legit but I haven't tried it.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ifyouwannabemylover
Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I've been on fin-min for 4 years. Nizoral is cope but everyone uses it that's why I am using it. You are going to lose your hair but it will be really slow maybe 10-20x slower than without fin so you can always get HT and keep your hair forever. Also, micro needling seems legit but I haven't tried it.

I've got money for Hair Transplant and was planning on doing it in turkey.

But you gotta shave your head so i'll look fucked for a few months while it grows back in and i don't know which surgeons are best.
Currently i have enough hair that fibres can fraud full head of hair.

Has anyone got HT done?

well she is allowed to point out your flaws seeing as she took the time to get off chad’s dick and talk to you/get her rent paid. You better not criticise her back king, she’s a princess. Work on your entitlement issues incel

• JFL

these hoes

• +1

beta cuck

• +1
Where did she gain the 30 pounds? Like do her azzcheeks make waves when you clap it from the back? :feelshehe: