Girlfriend blackpill

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
for context I've been dating my oneitis of 4years for 3months now. Ive managed to act NT confident and low inhib around her at all times, and she even asked me out and approached me. Basically everything going perfectly and i thought i almost escaped the blackpil.

Today I got a small breakout, and was a bit bloated. So i felt a bit insecure, but as always I hid it. She asked me to have dinner, and i told her i didnt feel like it. I opened up to her (which was the biggest mistake) and told her I'm feeling a bit insecure to make sure she doesnt think she did anything wrong.

She begged and called me to come, so I did. Rather than eating she stared at my face for 1hour and told me she finds me perfect and thinks im the best looking guy in the world. I felt a bit better, but then I opened the snapchat front camera by mistake

I saw my ugly subhuman worthless face staring back at me with a bloated, acne ridden, boneless expression. I was human trash, a subhuman with no entitlement to anything. I realised that everything had been a lie. Rather than her convincing me that i was goodlooking, she spent 1hour lying to her ugly boyfriend. She spent one hour looking into my cuck eyes, lying straight to my face. She never loved me, no one can love a creature which looks like me.

I literally ran home in shame. This is the first time I ever opened up and acted low t, but I couldn't do anything else. This broke me to the core. Every memory with her was a lie. Every moment spent looking into her eyes, she spent looking at my subhuman face.

I have tried my best but it is officially over. She is messaging me and calling me right now, probably wondering how her subhuman boyfriend thinks he had the right to act up. Only handsome men have the right to vent infront of their girlfriend, ugly males such as myself have to be cucks, nothing more. I cant keep doing this.

Ugly men must know their place. We contribute nothing to society.
I will continue to cope, hoping that I will be worthy of love one day; But i have a very long way to go brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 5 others
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5131
Can you give bullitt points

• +1
This is what the blackpill does to you, OP you look fine.

• +1
Jfl. You need therapy

• +1
Ngl stopped reading at the Snapchat part

• +1
This reads like satire. No female acts like this towards non-Chads.

• +1
Jfl. You need therapy

I am a very rational guy. how can anyone continue acting the same way knowing how they truly look? I found out today that my relationship is built on a lie.

Anyone who wouldnt be deeply backpilled by finding out how they truly look needs therapy. Not me
This reads like satire. No female acts like this towards non-Chads.
Every girlfriend tells her boyfriend that he is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and Chadelite
i cant tell if this is serious or not

• +1
for context I've been dating my oneitis of 4years for 3months now. Ive managed to act NT confident and low inhib around her at all times, and she even asked me out and approached me. Basically everything going perfectly and i thought i almost escaped the blackpil.

Today I got a small breakout, and was a bit bloated. So i felt a bit insecure, but as always I hid it. She asked me to have dinner, and i told her i didnt feel like it. I opened up to her (which was the biggest mistake) and told her I'm feeling a bit insecure to make sure she doesnt think she did anything wrong.

She begged and called me to come, so I did. Rather than eating she stared at my face for 1hour and told me she finds me perfect and thinks im the best looking guy in the world. I felt a bit better, but then I opened the snapchat front camera by mistake

I saw my ugly subhuman worthless face staring back at me with a bloated, acne ridden, boneless expression. I was human trash, a subhuman with no entitlement to anything. I realised that everything had been a lie. Rather than her convincing me that i was goodlooking, she spent 1hour lying to her ugly boyfriend. She spent one hour looking into my cuck eyes, lying straight to my face. She never loved me, no one can love a creature which looks like me.

I literally ran home in shame. This is the first time I ever opened up and acted low t, but I couldn't do anything else. This broke me to the core. Every memory with her was a lie. Every moment spent looking into her eyes, she spent looking at my subhuman face.

I have tried my best but it is officially over. She is messaging me and calling me right now, probably wondering how her subhuman boyfriend thinks he had the right to act up. Only handsome men have the right to vent infront of their girlfriend, ugly males such as myself have to be cucks, nothing more. I cant keep doing this.
View attachment 352952
Ugly men must know their place. We contribute nothing to society.
I will continue to cope, hoping that I will be worthy of love one day; But i have a very long way to go brothers.
fuark @tincelw you are back bro good to see you

• +1
Send me your gfs Snap, I can take care of her while you vent here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894 and Deleted member 4645
just be confident bro

• +1
I am a very rational guy. how can anyone continue acting the same way knowing how they truly look? I found out today that my relationship is built on a lie.

Anyone who wouldnt be deeply backpilled by finding out how they truly look needs therapy. Not me

Every girlfriend tells her boyfriend that he is perfect.
i am perfect buddyboy

• +1
I hope she cucks you with a BBC, pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
mentalcel

• +1