Girlfriend Broke Up For Being Broke (MUH JUST BE CHAD AND TALL)

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Muh its all looks and height bro, I'm done with dating I'm getting to web development asap and university fuck these golddigging bitches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Lefty Rankin
She could be testing me but if shes saying shes breaking up then i dodged a bullet

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@Azonin

can u @ the guy with the native american barret looking pfp that keeps talking about his wagie life style

Im also angry at myself because I doordashed for for two weeks straight everyday

Nah you just took your meds

She could be testing me but if shes saying shes breaking up then i dodged a bullet
I genuinely thought shes testing me for a moment because she said the same thing once that "were done" but came back saying she loves me and plans a future.

Tho I mean she might actually legit be getting bored of me

You didnt have high enough PSL

so you think no subhuman has actual legit good looking women after them? Moneypill hits hard I know.
no, feel free to prove otherwise tho

Nope, she called me really good looking, she said she would wait even 3 years for me to come to her (said i cant cause im broke), for a few months she was consistent but only after near a year she has made that decision, I mean I respect it, I'm not in the position to be dating anyone.

Though like I said, she could be testing.

The theory that women will fuck what is closest to them is true, im some guy that lives in another part of the world from her yet she calls me really attractive and all of this shit, no PSL would save me in this case, if anything it would attract local girls to me so it's still not the solution.

Muh its all looks and height bro, I'm done with dating I'm getting to web development asap and university fuck these golddigging bitches.
money is more real than the evolutionary monkey brain manipulation of attraction that provides zero benefit

money is the least shallow form of attraction and is the most important thing again

money is more real than the evolutionary monkey brain manipulation of attraction that provides zero benefit

money is the least shallow form of attraction and is the most important thing again
Its hard to swallow as a guy that just entered the world with nothing, Im gonna have to do a lot of grinding, in the end hopefully if I do make it I will never date women again but rather go my own way.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
false alarm she was testing me now she wants me to get back

im still moneypilled tho