Girlfriend broke up with me because i called another girl cute (screenshots included)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Holy fuck girls are retarded, she broke up wimme cuz i called a girl cure? Tf
IMG 2780
IMG 2779

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ryldoo IS COPING, salar and 13 others
Prolly an excuse for the inevitable

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ryldoo IS COPING, Akhi and 18 others
She had another man orbiting

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 65033, Doommaxxed and 12 others
u had an immature insecure gf then

i legit stare at GL foids who walk past us and even turn my head and tell my gf that her ass was nice etc. and she doesnt mind and even talks about her ass too (she doesnt do the same about guys tho cuz i would be mad)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Chadeep, asdvek and 11 others

i legit stare at GL foids who walk past us and even turn my head and tell my gf that her ass was nice etc. and she doesnt mind and even talks about her ass too (she doesnt do the same about guys tho cuz i would be mad)
You are prob chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Bro they always do this shit call her a bitch and ignore her for a week and she will be making fake numbers to talk to u
She preventing me from following girls like tf

That’s tuff u gotta go bag someone else asap

she doesn't give a fuck who you call cute, she was planning on ending it with any reason

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Chadeep, TheNextOPry and 3 others
Was this that Blexican

I just know that it was an e-relationship and not based on real life

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468

Op is probably young thats why. Feel like younger girls are more insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Ignore her and block her she’s probably starting an argument so she has a reason to breakup she’s fucking a new guy move on brodie

This is what being sub 8 does to yoh

If women break up they likely have been thinking about it for some time

I am retarded @Imretarded? , but the title does not suggest what took place.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
l girlfriend then cause I say that all the time

Unfortunately something will eventually snap and be going to give.

idk what this means
She’ll potentially leave after being compared forever by getting fed up with it. Are you urging her to looksmax?

She’ll potentially leave after being compared forever by getting fed up with it. Are you urging her to looksmax?
doubt it but yea

she made an appointment for undereyes at a clinic and ill come with her for advice

Girls will always make you look like the bad guy when she wants to break up

• +1
Reactions: robtical
If i were a chad, she would let me fuck an ltb indian girl infront of her and she wouldnt mind. Its just genetics
Unironically true

before she broke up she already felt 5 new cocks inside her

Girls will always make you look like the bad guy when she wants to break up
Yes she did all this to make it his fault. she already decided to breakup long ago. Probably cuz of other guy or op didnt fuck her at all.

Most of these "decent" girl want sex but they want it to be your idea so she can hold it against u and escape the blame.

if she was truly decent, she wouldnt have bf in first place and involve parents fast

Chad afghan stop flexing on us 😔 was it the one u posted a few months ago she was Gl