girlfriend gets asked for her number often when she’s working

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
everyone wants a stacy/stacylite until you have to do deal with this shit especially when you’re just a lucky ass ltn to have been able to pull her, it’s so annoying she always gets asked for her number at work , literally just woke up to another text of a dude asking for her number which she did reject but it’s still irritating

the amount of times my gf gets asked for her number honestly makes me realize how thirsty our specifies (men) are. fuck OFF niggers that stacy is mine

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, noobs, JohnBaza and 5 others
Seen your avi before but i cant put my finger on it

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
If the niggas here only would know:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and bloomercel
How did u get a stacy gf?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How did u get a stacy gf?
idek i’m with her for a year too

my best guess is by being nichemaxxed, at the time when i first started talking to her i had a shit ton of piercings and dressed super different, also used to have no shame wearing eyeliner or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: noobs and bloomercel

my best guess is by being nichemaxxed, at the time when i first started talking to her i had a shit ton of piercings and dressed super different, also used to have no shame wearing eyeliner or anything like that
I used to have stacylite gf for 5 years btw.
I am nichemaxxed but have nothing else going for me

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger

nigga was a tranny a year ago 😭🙏