girlfriend keeps talking about her male cousin

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
everytime they hang out she comes to me telling me a bunch of stories and shit about him like she’s obsessed with him or something, keep in mind they’re not blood related either btw.

like she’ll hang out with him for a while and he’s all she talks about for the next first to 2nd day after it’s so irritating

i had her stop speaking to him for a while in the start of our relationship and told her if she spoke a word to him i’d break up with her, but then i let them talk again since i guess they did grow up together and even though they’re not blood related they are cousins.

but like i’m about to do this shit again cuz what the fuck? this time i might have to slap the bitch cuz i’m actually genuinely irritated now

i’ve been with her for a year and she is stacy out of my league but i could care less nigga i’m about to back hand full force smack her as if i had nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
everytime they hang out she comes to me telling me a bunch of stories and shit about him like she’s obsessed with him or something, keep in mind they’re not blood related either btw.

like she’ll hang out with him for a while and he’s all she talks about for the next first to 2nd day after it’s so irritating

i had her stop speaking to him for a while in the start of our relationship and told her if she spoke a word to him i’d break up with her, but then i let them talk again since i guess they did grow up together and even though they’re not blood related they are cousins.

but like i’m about to do this shit again cuz what the fuck? this time i might have to slap the bitch cuz i’m actually genuinely irritated now

i’ve been with her for a year and she is stacy out of my league but i could care less nigga i’m about to back hand full force smack her as if i had nothing to lose
“She is Stacy”
IMG 7558

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Zonar and PrinceLuenLeoncur
has no idea what she looks like

i wasn’t wrong to tag u in the thread of most retarded user
-says their cousins
-not blood related

Stop projecting nigga

-says their cousins
-not blood related

Stop projecting nigga
context clues, grew up together, step dad’s side which is like her real dad to her

if u have an idea of what i should do lmk then :feelsuhh:

context clues, grew up together, step dad’s side which is like her real dad to her

if u have an idea of what i should do lmk then :feelsuhh:
Their is nothing you can do, if she’s actually a Stacy like legit like you claim it’s already over.

If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right.

Bottom line is you're never safe if you have a Stacy gf

Their is nothing you can do, if she’s actually a Stacy like legit like you claim it’s already over.

If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right.

Bottom line is you're never safe if you have a Stacy gf
she’s more like htb pushing to stacylite, but regardless living in a thirsty world yeah might actually be over

ignoring her looks tho, do u have any ideas what i should do about the situation with her cousin itself

she’s more like htb pushing to stacylite, but regardless living in a thirsty world yeah might actually be over

ignoring her looks tho, do u have any ideas what i should do about the situation with her cousin itself
I don’t think their is much you can do, you can’t stop a women from hanging out and being attracted with other guys. Thats why LTR is mostly a meme

thanks

cousin and brother and sister love is kinda normal
thing is they’re not actually blood related, they’re like step cousins if that’s a actual english term, not american sorry .

but yeah them not being blood related makes me wanna kill her, is this still normal?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I don’t think their is much you can do, you can’t stop a women from hanging out and being attracted with other guys. Thats why LTR is mostly a meme
should i beat her and then break up

should i beat her and then break up
You will be sent to prison if you beat her up especially if your not chad

If you’re not Chad and even lay a hand on her, the special forces will raid your house then burry you under a prison. So it’s up to you

thing is they’re not actually blood related, they’re like step cousins if that’s a actual english term, not american sorry .

but yeah them not being blood related makes me wanna kill her, is this still normal?
idk i cuddle with my sister and kiss her but it doesnt mean anything, its probably the same for them