Girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me with ltn

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
I (16) was at the cinema with my girlfriend (16) today and before the movie started she was sending a voice message to her best friend on snapchat and after texting with her for some time she checked her snapmap and I saw a lot of people there. I asked her if she could show me who she got on there but she said "no" in a kind of aggressive way. Then the movie was about to begin and I saw her removing her ex talking stage while we were kind of in a relationship already. Also he's so much less attractive than me and also used to be my ex best friend. Should I talk with her about it or just completely cut her off?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Madridista, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 11 others
another deluded subhuman cucked
Miguel Herrera Win GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: D1390pilled, MoggerGaston, Madridista and 6 others
I (16) was at the cinema with my girlfriend (16) today and before the movie started she was sending a voice message to her best friend on snapchat and after texting with her for some time she checked her snapmap and I saw a lot of people there. I asked her if she could show me who she got on there but she said "no" in a kind of aggressive way. Then the movie was about to begin and I saw her removing her ex talking stage while we were kind of in a relationship already. Also he's so much less attractive than me and also used to be my ex best friend. Should I talk with her about it or just completely cut her off?
Lmao you're lower value than the LTN. That's absolutely brutal, you're in the sub5 tier then in terms of SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D1390pilled, Ricky212, LegitUser and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Bonecel01
Cucked :incel:

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, xyukeeee and RichardSpencel
Let’s gooo LTNS shall inherit the earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and xyukeeee
do whatever you feel like. confront her, ignore it, have sex, dude you're 16 who gives a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, LegitUser, noodlelover and 2 others
you are not sure she cheating tho right?

Just talk about it with her and tell her it’s unacceptable and that she needs to stop messing around and tell you the truth

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
f77a41fb-7d80-4b4b-a55d-f38fcb9ed064_text.gif

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Truly over
Just leave her asap. Pm me ur faces if u want brutal help or honesty cuz i went thru the same a long tome ago

When i say leave asap thats the best advice u will get

Just leave her asap. Pm me ur faces if u want brutal help or honesty cuz i went thru the same a long tome ago

When i say leave asap thats the best advice u will get
so ure subhuman
Lmao you're lower value than the LTN. That's absolutely brutal, you're in the sub5 tier then in terms of SMV.
Women don't just cuck you for looks. Even Chads like Tom Brady and Opry got cucked by some subhuman mutt and a curry. Women are unpredictable and low iq. They act on impulses and follow the heard(sheep). Op's gf probably cucked him just for thr thrill or she got bored of the relationship. It happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Copeful, forevergymcelling and 5 others
Women don't just cuck you for looks. Even Chads like Tom Brady and Opry got cucked by some subhuman mutt and a curry. Women are unpredictable and low iq. They act on impulses and follow the heard(sheep). Op's gf probably cucked him just for thr thrill or she got bored of the relationship. It happens all the time.
Agreed asf .
Its case by case for sure

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and Jason Voorhees
you are not sure she cheating tho right?

Just talk about it with her and tell her it’s unacceptable and that she needs to stop messing around and tell you the truth
Women telling the truth 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and xyukeeee
pretend like u didnt notice and record a video slaying her then send it to her parents and all her friends and if ur in the same school leak it to the group chat also make sure her face is visible while ur slaying her
bonus point if shes moaning your name or doing something embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, LegitUser and xyukeeee
you should be thankful you knew you are one of us earlier, it would been harder if it was in your late 20's or something trust me.

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee
Ask her if you did anthing wrong or its an issue with her so you can grow and be better in your next relationship

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Only if you smash at least once then you can let her go

• +1
Talk to her about it and tell you it bothers you that she talks to her ex's.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
On the bright side atleast you have had a girlfriend before unlike 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and noodlelover
@fxckz

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
You're 16, you have time. Better now.

• +1
Kill yourself loser.

teen love doesn't mean shit get over it

• +1
Aw man that sucks. An honest conversation is what you need. Hope for the best, prepare yourself for the worst.

• +1
Aw man that sucks. An honest conversation is what you need. Hope for the best, prepare yourself for the worst.
An honest conversation with a woman will do 2 things
Make her dry
She will then exit any sort of relationship or any chance you had with her

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I feel like her and you are not looksmatched, probably the girl looks less gl. She probably got insecured because you are more gl and decided to cheat on you. I saw a video on these type of behaviours and I feel like that's probably happened. You should cut her off because if you don't, you basically became a cuck.