Girlfriend problem

Itnax

Itnax

Mogging the Extra Chromosomes
My girlfriend is checking out other guys who are way better looking than me, and it's killing me inside. I'm trying my best to be good for her, to look decent and presentable. I even hit the gym regularly, but she's still folding for these better-looking dudes and commenting on their posts, saying she'd smash them. What should I do? It's like no matter how hard I try, I'm never going to be enough for her.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616, watah and SubhumanForever
she’s a broken woman

find a new one

clearly your self esteem is too fucking low to realise to leave her

• +1
Reactions: goo25
leave her, she's only going to make your mental state worse

that's so cuck bro leave her unless u want 2 stay cucked lol

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
bruh leave her before its too late

But she's got mental issues, what do I do?

My girlfriend is checking out other guys who are way better looking than me, and it's killing me inside. I'm trying my best to be good for her, to look decent and presentable. I even hit the gym regularly, but she's still folding for these better-looking dudes and commenting on their posts, saying she'd smash them. What should I do? It's like no matter how hard I try, I'm never going to be enough for her.
If shes commenting and saying that stuff you have to confront her and talk to her about it.

If shes not willing to stop or doesnt think theres anything wrong with it, you have to respect yourself and breakup with her. Don't blame yourself for how hard you try, no one is forced to cheat and thats on her not you.

But she's got mental issues, what do I do?
If she suicidal/has mental health issues, you have got to inform her parents or people close to her as well if you decide to breakup.

She's not tied to anyone, but we're supposed to be in a relationship. To other guys, that means nothing. Anyone can fall for her and ask her out, and it's up to her to decide who she likes more. If I'm not enough and she doesn't want to pay attention to me, she can go to someone else she wants more. It feels like I'm always going to be second choice. And I guess that's the only option I have.

She's not tied to anyone, but we're supposed to be in a relationship. To other guys, that means nothing. Anyone can fall for her and ask her out, and it's up to her to decide who she likes more. If I'm not enough and she doesn't want to pay attention to me, she can go to someone else she wants more. It feels like I'm always going to be second choice. And I guess that's the only option I have.
Cannot believe you're letting your girlfriend to compliment and flirt with other men? Dump her already, that's not your girlfriend and she doesn't have feelings for you at all.

• +1
Reactions: Itnax
Cannot believe you're letting your girlfriend to compliment and flirt with other men? Dump her already, that's not your girlfriend and she doesn't have feelings for you at all.
yeah she even does it in front of me

Tear apart all of her limbs and put itching powder on her