girlfriend refuses to say what’s wrong with me

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
i keep asking my gf what my biggest facial flaws are just so she can just fucking tell me so i can work on it, since she’s with me almost everyday she knows what i look like from all my angles live action,

but instead of her fucking helping, because i’m CLEARLY mentally ill and she knows that, i’ve asked her what my face even looks like before because of my severe dysmorphia and ocd, instead of her js telling me my flaws so i can fix them she decided to try to be nice and say i don’t have any, she says it every single time

she rather be a “good kind girlfriend” and leave me suffering with my mental illness attacking my head other than just putting me at some ease and giving me an idea of what i can do to ascend, im genuinely tired, breaking up and finding another bitch won’t do shit either, every girl will do this in sake of being a “kind girlfriend” , it’s not even cute nor is it romantic and just irritating, why can’t people just be honest instead of being kind or careless even

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i keep asking my gf what my biggest facial flaws are just so she can just fucking tell me so i can work on it, since she’s with me almost everyday she knows what i look like from all my angles live action,

but instead of her fucking helping, because i’m CLEARLY mentally ill and she knows that, i’ve asked her what my face even looks like before because of my severe dysmorphia and ocd, instead of her js telling me my flaws so i can fix them she decided to try to be nice and say i don’t have any, she says it every single time

she rather be a “good kind girlfriend” and leave me suffering with my mental illness attacking my head other than just putting me at some ease and giving me an idea of what i can do to ascend, im genuinely tired, breaking up and finding another bitch won’t do shit either, every girl will do this in sake of being a “kind girlfriend” , it’s not even cute nor is it romantic and just irritating, why can’t people just be honest instead of being kind or careless even
Ask us incels instead of your hoe girl

• +1
Reactions: swt
Bro wants to break up with his girl for being kind

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and rand anon
Ask us incels instead of your hoe girl
can’t trust incels either they all have different opinions about me, i’ve been rated as low as ltn but htn by others before, it’s like i’m some entity with a face so different that no one even knows how they feel about me, do i even exist

She probably thinks that telling you that your dick is tiny would shatter your ego and masculinity. Sorry bro.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
She probably thinks that telling you that your dick is tiny would shatter your ego and masculinity. Sorry bro.
it’s not about my dick this is about my face, she loves my dick

Why are you even askin women shit like this? Most non nt thing ive ever read

you have too much dht in your body (>0)
i know what dht is, but what is the context of ur comment how does this relate to dht, idk if this was a insult or not

How do you know? :ogre: or is that just what you want to believe? :forcedsmile:
by my thread itself you can clearly already assume i’m the type of person to embrace harsh reality other than compliments and other copeshits, i don’t believe in anything other than what i know for sure

• +1
Reactions: twojei

Send pm. I rate based on intuition. Fuck score ratings