Girlfriend said other dude was handsome

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I put her in her place real quick. She wont call another man handsome around me. I'm the most alpha, badass, real man on the planet. She called this dickriding cocksucking bitchass fucknigga cuck handsome

its time to chris benoit maxx

I'm the most badass, alpha male on the planet
How did u do that ? Put her in her place ?
I told her that I'm not a beta male, I said if she wants to fuck that faggot, then go ahead and fuck that inferior. I am his superior. I have multiple women options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I'm her sociopath boyfriend
I'll fucking abuse her if she does that shit again. I'm so narcissist

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Petsmart
similar thing happened to me today indeed

some white babe was talking to me, and out of nowhere some guy pops up and says hi to her cutting me mid conversation and they start talking

i gave him a very dark triad look and he immediately stopped talking. My chest was out, lats flared out and i looked like i was about to kill him, he was panicking and so was she

I then told her im a busy man, and if she wastes my time anymore i will never speak to her again. She quickly apologised and begged for forgiveness

I am a dark triad unfazed mogging machine on the loose, i am the alpha man so i feel superior to everyone, forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Looks like a massive faggot
I was offended she thought this faggot was goodlooking. I'm a hundred times more the man then he will ever be

Your gf wants the BBC. Over for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sasaz2
Sounds like a larp from a fake persona.

some white babe was talking to me, and out of nowhere some guy pops up and says hi to her cutting me mid conversation and they start talking

i gave him a very dark triad look and he immediately stopped talking. My chest was out, lats flared out and i looked like i was about to kill him, he was panicking and so was she

I then told her im a busy man, and if she wastes my time anymore i will never speak to her again. She quickly apologised and begged for forgiveness

I am a dark triad unfazed mogging machine on the loose, i am the alpha man so i feel superior to everyone, forget this

Sounds like a larp from a fake persona.

Larping cuck. Get a life.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Your gf wants the BBC. Over for you.
I already have a bbc, except I'm a mulatto. Same thing basically

Very legit bro, you have to put these hoes in check or else they will take advantage of you. I will not be a beta cuck to no one. If she says any more shit, I will indeed snap and leave her ass, and she will beg for my validation back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
It's gonna happen bro but whenever it happens make sure you remind her she's an ugly whore and can't get anyone better looking than you

It's gonna happen bro but whenever it happens make sure you remind her she's an ugly whore and can't get anyone better looking than you
Indeed she is lucky, lucky indeed. Does she know how many times a day girls in my class and in the hallways try to seduce me and get my attention? She is very lucky to have me

What a fucking slaya

Indeed she is lucky, lucky indeed. Does she know how many times a day girls in my class and in the hallways try to seduce me and get my attention? She is very lucky to have me
that's all talk nigger you gotta send her texts from other girls

that's all talk nigger you gotta send her texts from other girls
I dont give my phone number to girls. It would be a disaster. Dont you know how much I would get called and harassed by my fangirls?

You just admitted to getting cucked and flaring your shoulders out like an aspie.

You just admitted to getting cucked and flaring your shoulders out like an aspie.
Cringe
That was indeed a one in a million occurrence, which is why i put her in her place indeed

i handled that little boy like an alpha man, he was very timid and submissive to me

meanwhile you would stand still and just smile as you get cucked

shes blowing him dawg

that other dude was me

that other dude was me

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

1*AihNfZsGKPISQ3GGVwKTkA.gif

Undisputed 2.0