Girlfriend wants to travel to Morocco with me, should i be worried?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I'm a little bit worried. What if the low inhibition moroccans rape my blonde white girlfriend and she likes it? I wouldnt be worried if she said somewhere like Netherlands or England or some cuck place with a bunch of white boys. But its literally Morocco, with dark badboys. What do I do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
i hope
ur joking

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CristianT
As you read this OP, I can feel your estrogen rising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, toptearmm, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
i hope
ur joking
Nigga Badr Hari is from Morocco. I would willingly go to Europe or some place with her as I'm the baddest boy in Europe. But moroccans are all gigabadboys

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i took ur gf head, spit on my cock and with my hand moved her head fast so i can cum in her mouth peacefully

• +1
post-34874-1276419583.jpg

Imagine this dude shitposting on an incel site 24/7 for years instead of:

never even hearing about lookism or incels or reddit and just banging sloots and going to the beach, due to his environment, natural looks, and genes

you utter larping attention whore cooming degenerate subhuman loser, get the fuck off my screen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and DarkTriadPeerReview
rope asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2506 and DarkTriadPeerReview
Ve shurmano, si te la lía la dejas y ya está. A las malas te follas una morita, están tremendas.

post-34874-1276419583.jpg

Imagine this dude shitposting on an incel site 24/7 for years instead of:

never even hearing about lookism or incels or reddit and just banging sloots and going to the beach, due to his environment, natural looks, and genes

you utter larping attention whore cooming degenerate subhuman loser, get the fuck off my screen
Wtf are you talking about? I look very similar to that guy. I'm a lightskin mulatto tall slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
See you on bestgore.com then

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3902
Wtf are you talking about? I look very similar to that guy. I'm a lightskin mulatto tall slayer

then post a selfie with your eyes crossed out with a piece of paper with your username on it

hint: you never will you subhuman ugly larping masochist abused junkyard toilet dog

• Hmm...
then post a selfie with your eyes crossed out with a piece of paper with your username on it

hint: you never will you subhuman ugly larping masochist abused junkyard toilet dog
Why would I take a selfie and post it on the internet jfl? Keep crying for me you abused dog!

image0_126.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 3789
i took ur gf head, spit on my cock and with my hand moved her head fast so i can cum in her mouth peacefully

• +1
You didnt do shit. She is in to dark badboys (me)

• +1
Why would I take a selfie and post it on the internet jfl? Keep crying for me you abused dog!
EXACTLY YOU LARPING SUBHUMAN

NO 10/10 TALL MULATTO MODEL WOULD EVER ROT ON LOOKISM 24/7 FOR YEARS LIKE YOU

LARPING LOSER LMFAO

chill out brother not everybody in morocco is badr hari

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3789
EXACTLY YOU LARPING SUBHUMAN

NO 10/10 TALL MULATTO MODEL WOULD EVER ROT ON LOOKISM 24/7 FOR YEARS LIKE YOU

LARPING LOSER LMFAO
Nigga I'm 15 years old. I have much time on my hand. And I'm not larping when I say im a slayer. I'm a fucking slayer!
20191225 095722

IM A SLAYER LIKE BADR HARI

• +1
4722524666001_5860169167001_5860143715001-vs.jpg

In fact, your profile pic you larp as that you claim is you is actually this guy, who is famous on lookism and dr phil for beating his girlfriend and still having her wanna fuck him

You disgusting larping loser, now everytime I see your threads I'm disgusted at what deformed mentally ill wigger wannabe creature types all these larp attention whore threads

Go back to lookism you attention craving loser

you can read this and cry now faggot, get roasted

In fact, your profile pic you larp as that you claim is you is actually this guy, who is famous on lookism and dr phil for beating his girlfriend and still having her wanna fuck him

You disgusting larping loser, now everytime I see your threads I'm disgusted at what deformed mentally ill wigger wannabe creature types all these larp attention whore threads

JFL at you thinking im larping. I have gandy eyes and insane muscle genetics due to my high t black ancestry. Meanwhile you are a 5ft8 little pakistani boy running around in the wild at my mercy, you deformed low t high e feaces infused tiny penis basement rotter.
[Image: 1018316866.jpg]
These are all your ancestors look, and no doubt you look like this but are scared to post your pictures because you are a high inhib projector. You can never beat me. I am a slayer. I am a high t mulatto I mog you just like Badr Hari knocks out his insect opponents like you.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You little boy, keep coping with whatever helps you sleep at night. Im too crazy and mentally strong for you. Ever since ive gone monk mode for 3 months I have been a lion roaming around giving everyone a cold soul piercing look.

[Image: ANP-26412802-e1411029651290.jpg]
This is what I would do if I saw you. I wouldnt even get angry as thats pathetic to waste energy on trash like you. I would give a cold hard look at your bitch ass and you would realise talking on lookstheory isnt a game anymore. I am your king and you are the submissive master. Face it, you stand no chance.
This is you.
[Image: f78MhObU_400x400.jpg]

Koskal Baba lookin ass.

• +1

He doesnt larp as that guy, he just has him as his pfp. He sent pictures of his face to PM for rating and he is gl. Keep barking for his attention
7ECCDBC3 A45A 4FA8 8EA3 AD019315CA4B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789

for a manlet paki u sure bite back like a good dog.
jk i love u bro dont h8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Chadelite
JFL at you thinking im larping. I have gandy eyes and insane muscle genetics due to my high t black ancestry. Meanwhile you are a 5ft8 little pakistani boy running around in the wild at my mercy, you deformed low t high e feaces infused tiny penis basement rotter.
[Image: 1018316866.jpg]
These are all your ancestors look, and no doubt you look like this but are scared to post your pictures because you are a high inhib projector. You can never beat me. I am a slayer. I am a high t mulatto I mog you just like Badr Hari knocks out his insect opponents like you.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You little boy, keep coping with whatever helps you sleep at night. Im too crazy and mentally strong for you. Ever since ive gone monk mode for 3 months I have been a lion roaming around giving everyone a cold soul piercing look.

[Image: ANP-26412802-e1411029651290.jpg]
This is what I would do if I saw you. I wouldnt even get angry as thats pathetic to waste energy on trash like you. I would give a cold hard look at your bitch ass and you would realise talking on lookstheory isnt a game anymore. I am your king and you are the submissive master. Face it, you stand no chance.
This is you.
[Image: f78MhObU_400x400.jpg]

Koskal Baba lookin ass.
not a single word of that autism was read, and remember a 10/10 face 6'2 mulatto would never rot here and type that autism for an hour.

disgusting pc nesting dog
for a manlet paki u sure bite back like a good dog.
jk i love u bro dont h8
He doesnt larp as that guy, he just has him as his pfp. He sent pictures of his face to PM for rating and he is gl. Keep barking for his attention
View attachment 205927

Joined Sep 6, 2019
Messages 3,243

over man sorry, you will rot here until you kill yourself, you no social circle having subhuman with 3k posts on an incel site

• +1
Reactions: Tony
carry a weapon, mind your own business and stick to the good parts. you will be good hopefully lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Just stay on the touristic parts of the country and she'll be fine, even with that, expect a shit ton of harassment/flirting from Moroccan bad bois

not a single word of that autism was read, and remember a 10/10 face 6'2 mulatto would never rot here and type that autism for an hour.

disgusting pc nesting dog
You read every word of that reply you weak bitch ass
giphy.gif

Who do you think you are little man? Do you think your that important that I give a shit about you? Of course I will bump this thread, so everyone can see how much you are getting destroyed and how weak you are.
tenor.gif

N3Ctf9i.gif

You read every word of that reply you weak bitch ass
giphy.gif

Who do you think you are little man? Do you think your that important that I give a shit about you? Of course I will bump this thread, so everyone can see how much you are getting destroyed and how weak you are.
tenor.gif

N3Ctf9i.gif
not a single word of that autism was even considered or read, keep dedicating hours of your worthless life thinking of and typing replies to me that I ignore, I am the master of your time,

you larping ass fused to chair subhuman wigger attention whore dog loser

You should be very scared indeed.

Undisputed might brutally assault you as soon you land In Morocco.

• +1
"young couple from europe beheaded and torn to pieces in morocco"

-soon in bestgore

cant wait!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 3902
U will be good since urself high T mulatto slayer
But it could be soon over for your gf white tourists get slaughtered there every day

U will be good since urself high T mulatto slayer
But it could be soon over for your gf white tourists get slaughtered there every day
Will the moroccans respect me for being 6'10 mulatto dark featured badboy?

Yes they will
Africans and mulattoos = brothers
Just don’t leave ur gf alone
Dont worry bro, I will have my girlfriend's ass cheek tight in my grip so no one will tryanything. I will also make her wear Moroccan woman clothes so she wont draw attention to herself with European clothes. Is this a good plan? If I walk around everywhere grabbing her ass?

Dont worry bro, I will have my girlfriend's ass cheek tight in my grip so no one will tryanything. I will also make her wear Moroccan woman clothes so she wont draw attention to herself with European clothes. Is this a good plan? If I walk around everywhere grabbing her ass?
just act normal bro

See you on best gore op.

Yes she must wear a hijab and none revealing clothes

Should I treat the other moroccans as my homies and dab them up? What will they do if they realise I dont speak arabic?
dont be cringe. just act normal and mind your own business and dont go out at night because you will be robbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back