Girlfriends suck

symphony

symphony

Iron
Having a girlfriend is quite possibly the worst experience ever. These women are too normie and oversocialized and dont know how human interaction is supposed to work. Technology literally controls these people. The truth is they just see us as an accessory. Even chads arent in a happy relationship unless theyre both so ran through they get bored of constant fucking and just decide do settle down just because. Even girls are mentally whores because of social media. JFL at LTRs. If you're in the west give up on it. Just live for yourself and let the bloodline die.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Xangsane and exipreess
fucking retard

most women have 1000x more colorful personalities and are more interesting than you ever will be

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Rhinoplastyordie and PlayersGetPlayed
Screenshot 20240923 101040 FaceApp

I hope they do suck

90% of women haters are doing it purely because they get no play or have been influenced by BP tiktok accounts.

Only 10% actually have valid reasons, such as being abused by their mother

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and exipreess
doesnt matter, it holds true everywhere
Ehh. Im glad it's like that in your case but ive too many mediocre experiences (not in relationships but talking to girls with interest) that ive kind of just lost hope.

Ehh. Im glad it's like that in your case but ive too many mediocre experiences (not in relationships but talking to girls with interest) that ive kind of just lost hope.
maybe youre looking in the wrong places

there are definitely good girls out there, they just dont like to stand out - theyre the "girl next door" type, and they'd be perfect for you on day 1 - many are just too scared to come out and open up to a guy out of fear that men are all hateful and immoral beings who cant be trusted :(

Having a girlfriend is quite possibly the worst experience ever. These women are too normie and oversocialized and dont know how human interaction is supposed to work. Technology literally controls these people. The truth is they just see us as an accessory. Even chads arent in a happy relationship unless theyre both so ran through they get bored of constant fucking and just decide do settle down just because. Even girls are mentally whores because of social media. JFL at LTRs. If you're in the west give up on it. Just live for yourself and let the bloodline die.
Chads aren’t as run through compared to the gymmaxxed htn

Girlfriend in 2024 is wild

maybe youre looking in the wrong places

there are definitely good girls out there, they just dont like to stand out - theyre the "girl next door" type, and they'd be perfect for you on day 1 - many are just too scared to come out and open up to a guy out of fear that men are all hateful and immoral beings who cant be trusted :(
I'm not looking anywhere tbh i only talk to girls who reach out first because i feel like if I'm chasing one thats just a losing formula

I'm not looking anywhere tbh i only talk to girls who reach out first because i feel like if I'm chasing one thats just a losing formula
you have to look for the hidden gems, those who dont want to be noticed by most men because they know most men are subpar